G I R L F R I E N D

mature scene

        I woke up before Nicolas did, I wanted to repay him for what he did for me yesterday by cleaning up his house a little

        I woke up before Nicolas did, I wanted to repay him for what he did for me yesterday by cleaning up his house a little. I texted my dad telling him I slept over Victoria's house so he won't worry. Nicolas emerged from his room, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Morning." I said.

"Good morning." He replies.

He looked around his living room and back to the kitchen. A warm smile graced his lips, as in a thank you. He causally walked closer to me till he was directly behind me, my body grew stiff as I felt his breath brushing softly against my neck.

"So beautiful just like a flower." He whispered into my neck causing shivers to spread across my body.

I was horny to say the very least, I wanted Nicolas in ways only he could satisfy me in. His strong hand was placed against my hip, his head was still between my neck and shoulder. The tension in the room was thick and heavy, my breathing picked up speed.

"Nicolas." I whispered, breathless.

"Yes, Adora?" He asked, he knew exactly what he was doing.

I turned around just to slam my lips on his, he immediately picked me up by my thighs and roughly placed me down on his table. I opened my thighs for him, one of his hands held my thigh down and the other one was placed behind my neck as our lips fought for dominance.

I moved my body against his slowly, earning a sexy growl from him. The baggy shirt I had on hiked up my thighs, showing off my black panties. Keeping his lips on mine, his hand touched my soaked panties causing me to moan into the kiss.

"So wet."

He rubbed his hand up and down my panties, I was a moaning mess. He pushed my panties aside, anticipation filled me.

"Are you sure?" He whispered against my lips, his hot breath grazed my lips.

"I'm positive." I said, very quickly .

"Just after last night, I just don't wan-"

I cut him off by placing my swollen lips on his, he rammed his finger inside my small hole. I cried out from pain and pure pleasure, his thick long finger was thrusting inside of me. I pulled from the kiss and leaned my head against his shoulder.

His finger was slowly moving in and out of me in circular motions, he then added a second finger. My body jerked up as I bit onto his shoulder, definitely leaving bite marks.

"Does that feel good?" His voice leaked of sex, it was deep and husky.

I nodded my head hastily.

"Use that pretty little mouth of yours." He inserted a third finger, I screamed once he rammed them back inside of me.

"If that hurts then you won't be able to handle all of me."