Y E L L O W

I dressed fast this morning just because I wanted to stop and get some pepper spray, I sure as hell wasn't going to get a gun held to my head

I dressed fast this morning just because I wanted to stop and get some pepper spray, I sure as hell wasn't going to get a gun held to my head. I got down from my car to see bodyguards surrounding the house, they were armed and huge. I walked inside confused and concerned, Faust and Deborah were sitting inside the kitchen talking but once she seen me she stopped talking.

"Good morning." I smiled, brightly.

"Morning." Faust replies.

Deborah kept her mouth shut and simply got up with her expensive handbag.

"I'll be back later." She says while exiting the kitchen.

Faust stood up and walked over to the sink, he placed his empty coffee mug inside before turning around to look at me. I was planning on speaking to him especially after I found out he lied to me, I was planning on putting our past behind us.

"I hired about 20 bodyguards, they will remain outside and stay out of sight." He mentions.

"Alrighty." I said.

I looked away, I wanted him to leave and not speak to me. Anyone in my same position would feel the same way.

"I know you found the paperwork."

My heart stopped, my stomach dropped.

"It doesn't matter anymore, does it?" I countered back while inhaling and exhaling, my hands squeezed together.

"It's complicated, I wouldn't just be leaving her I would be leaving my children." Faust stepped closer, I stepped back.

"Being with me didn't mean you'd lose your kids." I whispered so lightly. I blinked away the tears, I wasn't going to let him affect me anymore.

"I didn't expect you to run off with my cousin and become something with him."

I laughed sarcastically. "I wasn't going to wait for you Faust, you're an asshole for what you did to me."

"I'm not like your wife, I will not sit and do whatever you ask of me."

"I didn't ask you to do anything, I just wanted time Adora." Faust clenches his jaw.

"I wasn't going to be the mistress and I made that very clear." I huffed.

"Just give me time." Faust reaches out to touch my hand, I yanked back my arm.