W I F E

I was dreading to go to work today but I had too, like Faust said last night I'm their nanny

I was dreading to go to work today but I had too, like Faust said last night I'm their nanny. I got to work pretty early, Livia and Kenzo we're still sound asleep and Deborah had business to take care of. So I made them breakfast and some nasty green juice their mother told me to make for them.

The whole day we watched movies, read books and spent some time outside with their paint. After all that I put them down so they could rest and cleaned the house a little, starting with Faust's office.

I walked down the hallway to Faust's office. He must be a germ freak because his office was spotless, I walked over to his very organized desk. I sat down on his chair while crossing my legs over each other, I opened his drawer. I immediately found the divorce papers hiding under his tablet.

Don't mind if I do.

I grabbed ahold of them, flipping the page to see if Deborah has signed them yet. Deborah's name was fully signed on the piece of paper, Faust is the one that hasn't signed them yet which means she wants the divorce.

He lied to me, I felt my heart shatter with each page I flipped through only finding her name signed.

I stood up and threw the paperwork all over his desk. I ran my fingers through my hair, my head was pounding with so many questions. I heard the front door open and Deborah's high heels hitting the hard wood floor.

I grabbed the paperwork, shoving it in the drawer where I found it at. I fixed my hair by patting it down, I tried wiping my tears away but the more I tried the more I failed. I made sure to close the door softly behind me, I walked back to the living room. Once I entered the room she was already starring at me, her face soften once she seen that I was crying.

"Are you alright, dear?" She asked while placing her cold hand against my shoulder.

I nodded yes while smiling, I kept trying to wipe my tears away.

"Come sit down." Deborah pulled my arm softly, guiding me to her couch.

She placed her hands on top of mine, her eyes were filled with worry as they looked into mine, she had a motherly instinct. I glanced down at her hands, her wedding ring was sparking under the harsh light.

"Is this about a boy?" Deborah asks.

I looked back up at her, nodding softly. Why is she being so nice to me?

"I know something that will cheer you up." Deborah smiles, she stands up and walks over to the door to pick up her shopping bags. She sets them down on the table before reaching in and pulling out a red, silky dress.