Chapter thirty two

Chapter thirty two:

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, it was getting dark out and night would soon arrive I noticed looking out the windows

"Wait, the Queen said you could leave? Is she alright?" He asked?

"She's fine, Alex. She even said that we could be gone for at most, three months too." I said slapping his arm.

"That's amazing, Katelynn." he picked me up in a big bear hug.

Alex spun me around in circles and I giggled at how fun it was. He set me down and our faces were inches apart as we looked at each other in the eye. His brown eyes were so close that I could make out tiny golden flecks in them. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before blushing like crazy.

"Sorry," I muttered, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I'm not." Alex said.

I looked back up in confusion as he cupped the left side of my face with his hand sending goosebumps throughout my skin. I thought I was going to die as my heart pounded harder than ever thought possible and my hands began to slightly sweat. Then, he met his soft lips with mine. I was shocked at first but then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss was sweet and tender and my stomach felt like it was doing backflips a million times. In a few short moments the kiss ended and all of my surroundings came back to reality.

I giggled, feeling even more embarrassed, still feeling butterflies in my stomach after he kissed me, and blushed.

Nathero was in the stable nearby nodding his head up and down excitedly as in approval and I blushed so much my face was probably the color of a tomato. Alex saw too and chuckled.

"Do you want to go eat something?" I asked him slightly stepping away to put some space between us.

"Yeah, let's go before they give it all to the pigs." He replied intertwining my hand with his and pulled me out the stable doors.

It was chilly out and Alex let go of my hand to wrap his arm around me for warmth as we neared the castle.

"So, we leave in one day, huh?" I said making small talk as we entered the castle.

"Yeah, are you nervous?"

"Honestly, yes. I've never done this kinda thing and I'm scared of everything that could go wrong. Especially if we don't get the stone. I'm terrified of anyone getting hurt and I'm absolutely scared of everything right now. But as long as everyone's okay, I'm okay." I answered relieved to get it off my chest.

"Oh, Katelynn, there's nothing to be afraid of. We go in, we get out. Super easy, okay?" Alex comforted.

*********************************

A/N: ok guys......they kissed...... What did you think, weird, cute, awkward, adorable, whatever. comment, vote, the usual. :p •sheri_dan13 stay happy