Chapter six

Chapter six:
I kept my pajamas on, pulled on my black converse and grabbed my red leather jacket off the door.

As I walked outside, they were all whispering in a group.

"Hey guys are you all ready to tell me what's going on now?" I asked.

"Yeah, follow us and you won't get lost." Emily replied

"So, I thought you guys said that we had to talk first, but now we're going somewhere?"

"We don't have time, they're gaining on
us and they'll be here soon." Nicholas said concentrating on something.

They started to walk fast in a direction towards the woods near my house. They all seemed very serious and concentrated on our surroundings. In the woods I could hear movement from around us and it didn't sound like any animal I knew of. What the heck was going on.

There was an opening up ahead and in the middle was a tree that was as a little wider than a door and it seemed a little cheesy that it was the only one right after n this spot.

Rosetta walked up to the tree and spoke, "Annon Edhellenedrohi ammen!"

There was a flash and the tree split open to reveal a purplish screen like a portal or something. I felt like I could have sat there and gaped forever until Maxton ushered me to go through after Rosetta and Emily with Nicholas right behind them. Alex was the last to enter and closed the portal and all that was left was an empty road. But when I turned around, it was a whole different world than I'd ever seen.

Alex came up right behind me and whispered, " Welcome home." and kept walking as I just stood there confused and awestruck.