Chapter twenty one

Chapter twenty one:

I took a shower, changed into jeans and a t-shirt, put my hair in a ponytail, and finished by putting on the necklace Alex gave me.

I walked down the stairs grabbing my phone and keys off the counter and yelled my goodbyes walking out the door. I hopped into my car and drove to Merlin's Cafe.

****************************

In a few short minutes, I was in the parking lot next to Ander's black mustang deciding if I should just go back. To late...... I didn't see he was still in his car until he got out and walked over to my window waving with his face up to the glass, his blue eyes full of happiness and curiosity.

"Hey, could you move? I kinda need to get out, sir." I said jokingly.

"Oh, sorry ma'am," he smiled "but I couldn't help notice that pretty lady in your car here." Ander opened my door and stood there as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Well there is only me in here, but I ain't too good on the eyes of you're one for your health."

"Ugh, no one is as pretty as you Lynny." he said pulling me out of my car and shutting the door hugging me.

This whole breaking-up thing was going to be harder than I thought.

"Okay, too far, Ander. Lets go eat something before I puke on you."

"You never where one for that stuff where you." he said teasingly poking me in the ribs.

"Nope."

**********************************

After we chatted and ate, we came back out to our cars and I needed to get this over with soon.

"Ander, I said I needed to talk to you about something..........." I bit my lip nervous on how it will go.

"Uh-huh..."

"And.... I don't..... I don't know how to say this...... but I'm moving and need to break up with you." I cringed a little waiting for his response.

"Oh, so I guess that this is goodbye then."

"No, Ander, it's just long distance and-"
He interrupted, stopping me.

"No, it's okay I get it. I'll just go and make it easier for you. Like we never met, never happened."

"Wait, Ander. That's not what-" I stopped because he got in his car and drove away before I could blink an eye.

Well that was just great.

I grumbled to myself as I dialed his number and listened as the phone went straight to voice mail. My eyes watered a little and then I became angry that he wouldn't even listen to me before I could finish.

Well, he can be that way because he was now out of my life forever, and I could go live my life the way I want, and how I want, but I'm sure he'd call back, he always did even when he was mad, he just needed to cool down. I sped to my house quickly and stomped my way through the forest and to the tree, surprised to see it open as I neared it.

I stomped through the doorway, and oh how I was in for some surprises.

*************************************

A/N: Sorry ,and thank you all for being patient and I hope to update again soon but life can get pretty busy sometimes and that's what it's like with the holidays around the corner. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and thank you for all the votes! Love all my readers!