Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen:

I speed-walked to my room and quickly shut the door and locked it. I looked in the wardrobe to find more riding pants and my clothes in here as well from when I first came.

I shoved a pair of pants and a shirt into a sack I snatched from the kitchen, and changed into my old clothes and in the jacket was my phone! I turned on the smart-phone(surprisingly with great reception)to see many missed calls from my Mom, Dad, Riane, and a few other friends. Along with some text messages that read: Hey Kate! please call me back when you get the chance. I want to know how your trips going!

And...

Katelynn! Where are you? Your Father and I are worried, you haven't called us back and no one knows if you're okay. please call me as soon as you can. love, mom.

Plus some more like that, but what really caught my attention was one from someone I hadn't talked to in a long time,

"Lynny! Hey how you been, I heard your not home but I was hoping to talk to about something and was hoping I could do it in person. Call me when you can, love you! from- Ander

I needed to break up with him if I was going to have to live here now. it wasn't going to be easy but it was for the best.

I decided to put everything back except my phone and the clothes I was wearing so no one would know I left. I added a cloak to hide myself and climbed out the window in my room and out on a tree that was close to the stables so I could hide there for a little bit to get a horse to ride out faster.

*************************

A/N-thanks so much for the votes and comments and sorry for the late update, but everyone has a life right? thanks so much anyways for your patience