Chapter seven

AN: Hey guys I hope you all like my book so far! Ive been told how good it is and how bad it is but I just want to tell all of you that I'm trying and feel free to leave comments or send me a message on how to improve it at all or what you liked about it. Thanks Again!

Chapter seven:

As I stepped out and looked down the road, it was early morning so I couldn't see much but I could make out the castle and the small village in the distance.

Some one chuckled and it brought me out of my gaze and I awkwardly stood there rubbing the back of my neck while we just stood there.

"So about those answers you promised me..." I was itching to know why I was here.

"Right, there is someone who wants to meet you and she'll explain everything."

When I looked ahead there I saw the enormous castle was where we were going and the butterflies in my stomach couldn't be contained, along with my curiosity.

It was much more beautiful as we got closer and I was getting distracted by it so much that I ran right into Alex.

He laughed at my clumsiness and I could feel the blush across my face knowing how embarrassing I was probably making myself look. He placed his hand on my back and we kept walking until we came to the gate and he slightly bowed, "After you."

I walked through the gate and everyone else followed. Once we all were through and it closed, they seemed relaxed and less stressed as they had before but I couldn't understand why.

Alex shook hands with Maxton and Nicolas thanking them and turned to thank Rosetta and Emily before they left and we kept going and walked into the castle. Iwas trying to keep up with Alex but this was the most spectacular place I'd ever seen. I felt as if I was in a fairy tale.

"Adriel? Is it really you?"

I froze in my tracks startled at the familiar voice.

Slowly I turned around a little embarrass at how I must have looked following Alex and looking at everything and then I remembered the outfit I was wearing.

When I was fully turned around and faced the person who questioned me, it was a beautiful lady in her mid 40's. She had on a gorgeous crown and a cream white dress with patterns on it and long sleeves that drooped at the bottom, and finally, a long cream white cape that gracefully slid behind her.

"Umm... Should I know the answer to that question because if so, I have no idea."

The lady started to tear up as she came over and hugged me as she repeated the words over and over, "It's really you!"

I was guessing they were tears of joy because she was smiling the whole time.

When she let go, she backed away a few steps and laughed a little as she wiped her tears away and said, "Well that isn't the way the queen should act in front of people should she."

"Oh gosh! I didn't know you were the queen!" I shrieked as I curtsied to show some manners. I mean Alex could have informed me, he is just standing there for Pete's sake!

"Dear, you need not bow to me, after all you are my daughter."

"Wait a minute? What did you say? I'm you're... Daughter?"

"Of course. Adriel, Princess of Igriendale."

I started to hyperventilate and couldn't breathe  while everything started to swoon and I passed out.