♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"In here" I waved my hand to her. "Hi" she squealed when she saw me. "You rascal, you didn't tell me about anything" I hugged her scolding her for not telling me. "I am sorry, I didn't expect him to show up like that at my house" she sat on the chair opposite me. "How come none of you called me about it?"

"We were about to tell you but we heard about the rumour and your hospitalization" I sighed remembering that time. "I wanted to visit you in the hospital so badly but grandma wasn't recovered yet and I couldn't leave her alone" I smiled shaking my head. I know Soojin grandmother since I was in school. As she is getting older, she needs support. Soojin parents doesn't live near her so she always takes care of her grandma.

"I am really happy for you both" I smiled to her. "I felt bad when I realized your feelings. I was a bad friend" I pouted sadly. "No, we just didn't tell you" she denied it but I still felt mad for not realizing it soon. "Now, it is all over anyway" I shook my head at her. "It is not over yet. We still need to announce its me he is dating" I said referring to Jungkook. "When are you doing that?"

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders. "We decided to do that after seeing fans reaction" we checked fans reaction after the interview but surprisingly they were mixed. Some were supporting us and others opposing. And there were fans who shipped him with other idols. I don't know what to think of this. Company also asked some time to clear the things before revealing myself. "I think it is better to wait for some more days"

"How about your parents?" I smiled remembering it. "They are happy for me. I informed them about Jungkook and me. They didn't mind it" I laughed when I realized how much Jungkook was freaking out when my parents asked him to meet. He was very nervous but everything went well. Fans are also starting to cool down from this issue and I guess everything was coming back to normal.

Speaking of which my phone pinged indicating a message. "Who is it?" she asked me when she saw my expression. "It's Namjoon" all the BTS members have been supportive towards our relationship. Though it's just been a week everything they are all still happy for us. We exchanged numbers and they often call or message me complaining about Jungkook. But this time message was different.

"You look tense" I bit my lip re reading the message. "It's just Jungkook" I got my bag to leave. "He is not feeling well and Namjoon asked me to pick him" I told her as I got up. "Do you want me to drop you?" I shook my head. "Their manager is coming to pick me. Besides going there in our own vehicle could draw attention"

I have been visiting him when the media isn't wandering around the building. If I need to go their team will make it look like I am also working there. "I will see you later then" I gave her hug before leaving the place. I didn't tell her completely about the message. Namjoon said Jungkook was feeling unwell so they left him at home.

But when they came back, he wasn't home. His phone and everything were at home. I couldn't stop worrying about him. could it be he also got kidnapped like me? I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently. "Y/n, in here" I got in the car and thanked Sejin for picking me up. "Boys said you might know where he is"

"Have you checked everywhere?" I glanced at him. "Yeah, we checked all the locations where he usually goes to" I should check the place where I was found last time then. "Can I borrow your car once? I think I know where he could be" he looked at me hesitantly. "I promise to come soon"

"Ok" he stopped the car left side. "Give me a call if you need anything" I thanked him and drove on the unfamiliar road. I don't remember coming here or being rescued but Jimin told me where it was located after Jungkook saved me. I was almost near when I got a call. I ignored it but it kept ringing.

My eyes widened when I saw the caller id. "Jungkook?" I answered right away. "Hey where are you?" I stopped the car. "I am looking for you" I heard him sigh on the other side. "Can you come to my dorm?" I nodded my head. "I am on the way" I turned the car and drove to his dorm.

Staff let me in as they were informed about my arrival. I walked in after making sure no one is around. "Jungkook?" I called once I walked in. "Hi Y/n" Jimin greeted me. "Hey" he smiled at me. "Jungkook is in his room" I thanked him and went to his room. "Hi" he was sitting on the bed when I entered. "Are you ok?" he smiled at my concern. "I am fine"

"Namjoon messaged me saying you were missing so I was worried" I told him. "I was fine. I got a call from someone and I went to airport to pick her. I was in rush so I forgot the phone and all" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Who?" I asked him. "Her" he pointed to behind me and turned to look at the person behind me. "Hello Y/n"

My eyes widened in surprise as I wasn't expecting her visit. "You?" she and Jungkook both smiled which made me curious of what they know.

Author Note:

Hello readers... So who do you think came?

Comment and vote

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥