♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

"Has everyone packed?" our manager asked us. "Yeah, I think we are finished with packing" Namjoon hyung answered for all of us. "Good" he handed the tickets to hyung. "These are your tickets" I frowned. "Aren't you going to come with us?" we always go with our managers and team anywhere we go. "We had an issue with tickets booking. We will be coming but our flight is next to yours which means we will land two hours after you"

"Then how will we manage till then?" Hobi hyung asked worried. "Don't worry. We already informed them about your arrival. One of their family members will pick you from the airport" he explained us the details about the event. "Just make sure you will be wait in the right lane" we thanked him and got in the car which was going to take us to the airport. We were going in two cars. Jimin hyung, Namjoon hyung, V hyung and I got in one car while others were in one. "You guys got everything right?"

"Hyung, we should be the one asking you that" Jimin hyung said making Tae hyung laugh. "You always forget your passport. We have to worry about you" he rolled his eyes. "I packed perfectly this time. Besides, didn't you lose your bag in Bon voyage?" he gasped at his accusation. "It was just one time"

"At least we were better. Taehyung got lost himself" Jimin snickered making Tae hyung hit him. "I enjoyed myself unlike you guys while you guys panicked" Jimin hyung rolled his eyes at his words. "Sure, you did" hyung smacked his arm making him yelp and they started fighting with each other. I smiled to myself watching them fight with each other. Times like this make me feel happy and glad I chose to stay with them.

"Are you ok?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Namjoon hyung. "Yeah" I answered him. "I didn't get time to check on you after you were discharged from hospital" he smiled patting my head. "I am glad you are fine now. Just remember Bangtan wouldn't be same without you" I nodded my head. "I know, you always told me that"

"Cause it is truth" Jimin hyung commented. "Yup. There is a reason why we are seven" V hyung said making others agree. "Oh, I remembered something" V hyung eyes lightened. "The melody I gave you last week, did it work?" he asked Namjoon hyung. "Yeah, I am going to add it to the next album. PDnim agreed on it too" he high fived V hyung. "Thanks hyung"

"Jungkook?" I looked at him. "I sent you a file. I want you to work on it and write lyrics for it" I nodded my head. "I will work on it in our trip" he agreed with me. "Do that but don't stress yourself. We still have some time before releasing the album" before anyone can respond driver told us we arrived at the airport. Since it is a private schedule, we didn't inform press about it and we went through separate terminal.

"Let's wait for the others here" we dropped our bags on the floor and waited in the lounge area for others. soon after five minutes others came as well. "Our flight is in thirty minutes. We should go" we all went through the check in and process. "I will sit with Jungkook" Jimin hyung told them. We all sat in our seats and waited for the plane to take off. "Did you get to talk with Y/n this week?" hyung asked me first. "No, I didn't why?"

"She is not answering my calls" he sighed rubbing his head. "Maybe she is busy" I guessed. "Maybe, should I call her friend?" I looked at him curiously. "Why are you so worried?" he chuckled nervously. "Nothing. I just wanted to talk. That's all" he looked away but his face said something else. Why is he so worried about her?

After a while flight took off and we forgot about our conversation. I closed my eyes and slept for the remaining ride. After few hours we landed in Japan. "Did you guys get your luggage?" Namjoon hyung asked us all. "We should check yours first" Jin hyung said making us laugh. "Ah~ hyung" Namjoon hyung whined. "Let's go and see who came to pick us" we all went towards the exit gate. We looked around and saw someone waving their hand. "Guys here"

"Hello, I am Cha Eunwoo" he greeted us bowing to us. "You mean you are the son of -" Yoongi hyung trailed off surprised. "Yeah, it is my grand mother birthday party" he signalled and his driver came to take our luggage. "Why don't we talk in the car while going?" we all got in the vehicle. "I thought one of your employees is coming to get us" Hobi hyung asked him. "Yeah but I thought I should receive the VIP guests myself"

"We are very honoured to for that" Namjoon commented thanking him. "You guys deserve it even though it wasn't me who approved" he said when we thanked him for the investments they did in our company. "I am sure you will be good leader too" he smiled at Jimin hyung comment. "I really hope so"

"We are here" he said when we stopped. "Wow. This looks so beautiful" I said as I saw the beautiful mountains with snow. "It is one of the oldest places in Japan" he explained the beauty of the place and somehow it felt familiar. "These are your rooms" he told us pointing to the corridor. "Do let us know if you need anything else"

"Thanks for the help" we thanked him and was about to leave but we stopped when we heard familiar voice. "Eunwoo~ah" I turned around and looked wide eyed. "Oh, hey" he grabbed her by waist and turned to us. "guys, meet my girlfriend Y/n" 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... It's been long. Hope you are doing well. I will try to upload the next chapter soon. Comment your thoughts and Don't forget to vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥