♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"Did something happen?" Eunwoo asked me as soon as came out of the corridor where boys were. "Nothing. Why?" he bit his lip thinking. "You looked sad when you saw them and it seems like you already know each other" I know I couldn't fool Eunwoo or Soojin cause they know me since my childhood. "I just know them due to some weird accident. You don't have to worry about anything though" I ruffled his hair making him sigh. "If you say so"

"Just go and talk to grandma. I will meet you later at dinner" I told him before walking towards the Soojin room. I knocked her door and waited for her to open it. "Come in" I opened it once I heard her reply. "Y/n~ah" she smiled when she it's me. "Good thing you came. Can you help me choose outfit for tomorrow dinner" she rummaged through her bag and got two outfits. "Which one?" one of them blue dress which would reach her knees and it will be too tight from the fitting I see. Other one was red cocktail dress with loose fit. "The red one"

"I thought too" she hanged it back and looked at me. "Why do you look so down?" I huffed when she asked me that question. "I hate my life now" she sat beside me immediately. "Why? What happened?" I fell on the bed facing ceiling. "The VIP guests which Eunwoo was talking about are BTS" she gasped in shock. "What?"

"And Eunwoo introduced me as his girlfriend to them" I closed my eyes as I recalled the scene. "I should have been there when it happened. it would have been fun" I smacked her arm with the pillow. "I am being serious" she rolled her eyes at me. "Why do worry so much? It's not like you are cheating on someone" I sat up looking at her. "Jungkook forgot about you and you both are not together anymore. So, it doesn't matter to him who you are with" I huffed in annoyance. "I know but it feels awkward"

"Then tell him the truth when you see him" she got up from the bed. "Would he care?" she shrugged her shoulders. "At least you will be at peace" I sighed loudly at her weird explanation. "I gotta go anyway. Eunwoo asked me to meet him at his room" she hummed in reply not looking at me. "I will see you later" I waved to her and she replied with a simple ok.

Maybe I should just tell him like she said. But why would he listen to me? it's not like he likes me or something. I sighed rubbing my face in frustration. I didn't realize where I was going until I bumped in to someone. "ouch" I opened my eyes to apologize to the person. "Hey?" I smiled giving a hug to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked Jimin who looked fresh. "I was actually coming to see you?"

"Me?" he nodded his head. "Yeah" he took my hand in his. "Let's go out and talk" he dragged me out with him and we both went to the garden in the front. "How are you?" he broke the silence by asking me that. "I am doing fine" I smiled at him. "I didn't know you were the guests grandma invited" he glanced at me from the side. "And I didn't know you are dating someone too" I could sense he is mad at me about it. "I am not dating him for real"

"What?" he shouted making me flinch. "How? But he-" he looked utterly confused. "He just has some issues so I am pretending to be his girlfriend" I pointed my finger at him like warning. "And you can't tell anyone about it" he nodded his head like a kid. "Can you tell Jungkook at least?" I stopped walking. "Why?"

"He looks worried about it" I chuckled at his words. "Why would he be? It's not like we are dating" he grabbed my hand making me look at him. "Don't be like that. He may not realize it but he still cares about you" I didn't say anything back. "I really wish it was that easy" he ruffled my hair smiling. "You never know what will happen. Don't lose hope ever"

"Anyway, did you get any gift for her birthday?" I shook my head. "I have to go and buy tomorrow" I told him as we discussed earlier. "Can I come too?" he asked me. "Huh?" he explained that they didn't have time to do the shopping. "Ok, I will wait for you at the front tomorrow morning"

"I will be there by nine" I showed him ok symbol. He was about to reply but his phone beeped showing he received a message. "I have to go but think about what I said though" I sighed thinking whether I should tell him or not?

Time Skip

I was waiting at the front door like I promised to Jimin yesterday. after the diner I had a walk with Jungkook. I did tell him that we are not dating cause he seemed genuinely interested. He talked to me casually like how we used to talk. But after few minutes he left abruptly saying he has a headache. I was worried about him and couldn't sleep whole night. So now I look like a zombie. I had to cover my face with makeup and all.

I was thinking of asking Jimin about him when we meet. So, I came a bit early hoping to meet him soon. Eunwoo arranged a car for us and told us it can go till the village. From there we can go explore the place and come back in the car again. I have few ideas of the gifts but I have to see what I will find there. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder. "What took you so long?" I turned around scolding him. "Sorry" my eyes widened when I saw who is standing there. "Jungkook?"  

Author Note:

Hello readers... Enjoy the new chapter. It is not edited. Ignore the mistakes.

Vote and comment while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥