♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"Ahjumma?" I looked at her shocked. I didn't expect to see her here at all. I mean out of all the places why did she has to meet me here? "I doubted for a minute if it was you or not but I was right" she smiled brightly. "It was you indeed" I smiled at her in return. "I didn't know you would be here"

"I came to sell some things we prepared in the market. It helps us in living" I remembered about that night how she went to help her husband at the field. "How is your daughter doing?" her face brightened even more if that was possible. "You remember her?" I chuckled seeing her reaction. "I do. I was really thankful to you for that day"

"It's nothing" she glanced at Jungkook. "She is fine and studying well" he pointed her head at Jungkook. "Isn't he the same guy you were with on that day?" I was about to stop her but she didn't give me a chance. "I am glad you overcame it. the moment I saw you both I know you guys will end up together" I glanced at Jungkook and saw he is looking confused. "Ahjumma come with me"

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the right side. "Ahjumma" I whined when I was sure Jungkook couldn't hear us. "Why?" she asked me confused. "Why did you say that all in front of him?" I know I sound childish but I couldn't help it. "Did something happen?" I sighed loudly. "He came back to his body but he forgot about me" she looked at me worried. "He lost the memories with you?"

"Yeah he doesn't remember anything" I told her trying to sound casual. "Have you tried to make him remember?" I shook my head. "No" she frowned. "Why?" she asked me confused. "The monk who helped us told me if I try to do that he might end up dead" I told her remembering the monk words. "But it doesn't work like that"

"Huh?" what does she mean by that? "If you don't make him remember then you can't face his negative aura alone" I stiffened at her mention of his negative aura. "But it is gone when he came back" I lied to her. "You can't fool me Y/n" she chuckled. "I know no matter what happens it won't go away" she looked at me intently. "I can sense it on you" my eyes widened at her sentence. "What do you mean?"

"You met it, didn't you?" I thought of my dream from the plane but I thought I was just being paranoid. "But it wasn't real" she patted my head. "It can't reach you without a source so it must have used dreams to reach you" it felt too much. "I don't know what to do" I groaned in frustration. "Make him remember first"

"But what about -" she cut me off in the middle. "Nothing will happen to him. trust me" I bit my lip thinking about it. "Y/n?" I looked at Jungkook and saw he seems worried. "I don't think I can speak to you about his here" she took some paper out of her bag. "This is my number. Call me when you are free" she handed the paper to me. "I will explain everything to you"

"Ok" I kept it in the pocket and thanked her for helping me. "Is everything ok?" Jungkook asked me as soon as I came to him. "Yeah" I told him still distractedow can . "You sound tired" he pouted in worry. "I am fine Jungkook. I must be tired with all the travelling" I lied to him smoothly. "We better go home then"

We called driver and drove back to home. I was silent whole ride thinking about her words. I don't know what to do. If what she said is true then he might come back. But the most important thing is how can I make him remember? If I somehow did will nothing happen to him? I mean monk did told me not to do that. Then why would she say that?

"Y/n?" what possibly could go wrong if his negative aura come back. "Y/n?" what does she mean by source? What kind of source does he need? "Y/N?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jungkook baffled. "Are you ok?" he asked me worriedly. "Yeah I am" he shook his head. "No, I don't think you are ok" I looked at him lost. "You look so pale. Let's get you in first" he helped me to inside though I told him I am fine. "Should I call Eunwoo?"

"No, I will be fine after I sleep for a while" I don't want to worry him. worrying Jungkook was enough. "Ok I will leave you to rest then" he opened the door to my room and signalled me to go inside. "Thanks" I thanked him for helping me. "Oh, I forgot the gifts in the car. I will go and get it" he went out and I sat on the bed exhausted. I took of the jacket and turned on the air conditioner. I closed my eyes for a minute with sleepiness.

I opened my eyes when I heard the door open. "You came back so fast" I commented when I saw Jungkook came with gifts. "You can take on of them and give me other" I told him. "If you have to ask your hyungs for suggestion then you can take them both" I continued when he didn't answer me back.

"Jungkook?" I gasped in shock when he turned around. "You -" he smirked at me. "Hello Y/n" he walked towards me making me move back on its own accord. "I told you it isn't over yet. didn't I?" I can sense his evilness from where I sat. he wasn't the Jungkook who went down few minutes back. "Where is Jungkook?" he raised his eyebrow smirking. "Where do you think he is?" at that moment only one thing kept repeating in my mind. I can't let the same thing happen again to Jungkook. Please be safe Jungkook.

Author Note:

Hello readers... So are you guys ready for the Dynamite MV? I am so excited for it.

Comment and vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥