♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her worriedly. "You" she hit my head and glared at me. "Yah~" I rubbed my head and gulped when I saw the look on her face. If looks could kill I would have been dead by now. "You said you will wake me up when we reach" I rubbed my neck nervously when I realized what might have happened. "I fell asleep" I didn't sleep last night and when she leaned on me, I fell asleep automatically. I didn't know souls can sleep too till now. "Did we miss our stop?" she shouted making me jump. "We travelled two hours more from our stop and there is no other bus till tomorrow morning again"

"Shit" I hit my head. "Yeah shit sherlock" she mumbled something along the words like she is going to die here and etc which I couldn't hear properly. "What are we going to do now?" she yelled in the middle of air. "Maybe we can look for a hotel or house" I suggested but regretted it when I saw the look on her face. "Do you think we can find anything here to stay?" I looked around and realized we are literally on the deserted area. "Maybe we can walk a bit and check there"

"We should" she took her luggage and bags. "Huh?" I halted walking and looked at Y/n who was panicking now. "What happened?" she was thrashing throw the bags hurridly. "My wallet. It's missing" my heart started beating frantically in fear. "Check the other bag" she sighed irritated. "I did. It is not here. Neither the money Jimin brought" Jimin hyung forced her to take some money when he was leaving cause he thought she would need it for flight tickets and all.

She kept it in the bag saying she won't use it and return when we reach Seoul. She looked so lost and I felt so bad for making her struggle like this. This all happened because of me. If I didn't force her to sleep or stayed awake none of this would have happened. "I am sorry" she shook her head. "It wasn't your fault"

"It was. I shouldn't have slept" I mumbled regretting it. "Its ok. I am sure we will find a way. I am sorry for yelling at you" she held her ears apologizing cutely. I smiled at her action which made her smile too. That is how we started our journey to find the place to stay to tonight.

"I can't walk anymore" she sat down beside the road huffing. "Have you checked the signal? maybe we can contact those people" she flashed her phone screen towards my face. "I have been checking it already but we don't have any signal here" I sighed. That lady did tell us we won't have any signal in these areas. "We should find a place to stay. it is getting dark" I told her when I realized the sky was turning dark as sun was setting down.

"I don't think I can walk any further" she mumbled massaging her legs lightly. We have been walking for about an hour already. In the start we thought we can ask the bus driver for help but by the time we went back he left already. They locked the bus which means we can't stay in the bus either. We tried searching for anyone but it was completely deserted. We walked towards right but now I think we should have gone left.

"There must be somewhere we can stay" she got up looking around the place. I observed her as she concentrated on the things around her. We were on hill area which is pretty high so we could see the view clearly. "Look there" I looked the way she was pointing and saw smoke coming from there. "There must be someone there" she took her bags and ran that way. I ran behind her not wanting to lose her.

"Are you sure it is safe to go there? Don't you think it could be dangerous?" she scoffed at my words. "We are practically on the desert land so I think it would be better if we get any help at all" I shut my mouth at her comment. But I am worried about her safety. She is really smart in her work but she can be pretty dumb in real world situations. I only hope whoever out there better not be a pervert.

"Hello? is anyone here?" she yelled through the empty house. "No one is in the house" she slumped her shoulders defeated. "I am sure they went somewhere. Let's wait for a while" I said trying to cheer her up. I can see the smoke which means someone just cooked here. "There is nothing else we can do other than waiting anyway"

"Excuse me?" I opened my eyes and saw an old lady shaking Y/n gently. "Huh?" she rubbed her eyes half asleep. "Who are you? what are you doing here?" lady asked Y/n who was still in daze. "We missed our stop and don't have anywhere to go" she looked around and frowned. "We?" I coughed when I realized she can't see me. "I mean me" Y/n said to cover it up. "Oh, you must be so cold"

"Come inside. I will give some warm clothes" she opened the door and ushered her inside. "When is your bus?" she rubbed her arms trying to warm herself. "Tomorrow morning" she handed some clothes to y/n and pointed to the right. "That is the guest bedroom. change in there. Meanwhile, I will cook something for you" she thanked and went inside to change. I waited outside for her as I am sure room won't have the bathroom. I looked around the house and saw it has two rooms with mud walls. It was small house but it had a homely feeling.

I turned around when I heard the door open. My breath hitched when I saw y/n. She was looking beautiful with simple clothes. She smiled when she saw me and my heart started beating loudly. Can I survive this night without making my feelings obvious to her?

Author Note:

Hello readers... As I said I published new chapter. I will again update it soon. 

Doesn't he look so cute in the above pic. 

Don't forget to vote while reading.

Love you all

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥