♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

I peeked through the door but I couldn't see anything. I held my ear near to the door hoping to at least hear their conversation but no use. I can't believe this idiot agreed to talk to her alone even after knowing she can see me. What if she does something to her. She should have run away right after she heard that. She could be dangerous and powerful too. I bit my lip walking outside waiting for her. I couldn't stand straight since I was too anxious.

I am sure she will be the cause of my death one day. I glanced at the road and frowned when I realized I can't even call for the help if something happens. I was contemplating on whether to go in or not since it's been almost twenty minutes. Suddenly the door opened and Y/n came out. "You scared me" she mumbled holding her heart and I checked her to check if she is alright.

I sighed in relief when I realized she is ok. "Hey wait for me" I yelled before running to catch up with her. "What did she say?" she was grinning happily. "It's a secret" I looked at her shocked. "What? You are not going to tell me?"

"Nope" she tsked. "That's not fair. I shouldn't have listened to your words" I stopped as I heard her answer me. "She just had a gift of seeing spirits and ghosts" I shook my head. "I don't think it is a gift. More like it is a curse" I know how hard it is for y/n to manage things because of me.

"Not in all cases. I am sure she had her fare case of happy times too" I didn't say anything but thought would y/n think like that too. But then again who would in their sane mind like a spirit and want to spend time with them? "What did she say about me though?" I asked her to change the topic.

"Jungkook~ah" I looked at her. "Huh?" I said when she didn't talk. "I want to ask you something but promise me you will answer me truly" I was confused but promised anyway. Hyungs told me I am easy to read and since I have been with y/n for a long time I think she can tell when I lie too. so, I guess I will answer her question truthfully. "Do you like me?" I froze in my tracks unaware of what to say.

I don't know what they talked about but I wasn't expecting this question at all. I glanced at her face and realized she is waiting for my reply. I don't know what to tell her. What if she says she don't like me after I confess? Worse she starts ignoring me? she is the only one I know and can talk to right now. But I promised her I won't lie to her. I guess I will say it. "No" I looked at her. "I don't like you"

"Really? I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked you at all" she bowed quickly apologizing me. "We should get going. It is already close to nine. We will miss out the bus if we stay here" she walked away fast not giving me chance to explain myself. I wanted to tell her I love her not like but she didn't hear me completely. I cursed myself for making her feel that way. I followed her silently remaining ride. She closed her eyes when she sat in the bus. I looked at her face but she didn't open her eyes. I sighed loudly looking away. Bus was almost empty except three more people excluding us.

Whole journey she slept while I stayed wide awake thinking how I should have framed my words so that I didn't mess up. I shook her when we reached the village. "We are here" she moved away a bit when she realized she was sleeping on my shoulder. "I am sorry" she quickly got up and walked outside thanking the driver. I followed her quietly.

"You must be Y/n" a middle-aged man asked her when she came out of bus. "Yeah, that's me" she bowed introducing herself. "We were waiting for you yesterday" he said ushering her to sit in the car. She sat in the front and they both talked casually which made me frown. She didn't look or tried to talk to me at all. It's like I am invisible to her. I can't blame her either. I mean how would it feel if I am in her place?

I hated myself for making it this way. I was afraid of something like this would happen. In the end, it did go that way. "You can go inside. He is waiting for you" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him speak. Y/n walked inside and I waited outside not in the mood to listen to his theory. "Aren't you coming?" I looked at her surprised. "Come on" she tugged my arm and I followed her dumb founded.

"Hello" she greeted the guy who seemed similar to the monk we met last time. "It's good to see you. Hyung told me about you. Here" he handed her a packet which was covered by paper. "Keep it with you always till next month" she nodded her head and I zoned out thinking about how her and other things. "Thanks for the time. I will leave now" she got up bowing to him. "You can stay here if you want. I will inform Daesuk about your stay"

"Thanks, but I have to go. I have things to sort back at home" she declined his offer. He got up too to send us off. "He will drop you at the station. You can catch a bus there" he called for the guy who brought us here and told him to drop us off. "Y/n" I called her when we reached the station. It was isolated except the two of us. "Hmm?" she hummed not looking at me. "Can you look at me?" she turned to me but averted her eyes when she saw my gaze. "I am sorry"

"You don't have to , I shouldn't have asked you I mean -" I stopped her mid-sentence and pulled her in to my arms. She stopped talking in shock and I glanced at her lips thinking. I guess this is now or never. With that I kissed her lips making her freeze.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Finally.... it happened 😍😍 

What do you think of this chapter? let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote 

Thanks for all the support so far ❤️❤️

Also, advance happy birthday to our baby boy Kim Taehyung. Hope he stay happy and healthy....

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥