♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

JUNGKOOK

Why is BTS Taking few Months Break suddenly? How will it affect their career?

Famous Korean boy band BTS has announced they will on hiatus for few months. They didn't reveal the reason of sudden hiatus or how long it will be for but it caused a big roar in the fans. They were supposed to be going on world tour which include the 32 cities all over the world right after MAMA performance. Fans were so excited about the tour but now they all seems to be worried.

Recently, we have seen Jungkook fainting on the stage and there are some inside comments he is not doing well. It might be the reason why they are taking a break. If this is the situation they might not come back soon. With growing business and the competition, will they be able to hold their fans? Are they disappointing their fans? Only time could tell.

************

I frowned reading the news. It was all my fault. I should have taken a break like hyungs said or work calmly but instead I made this happen. I got up from the table and walked away. I heard Y/n yell for me but I didn't stop to talk to her. I needed to be alone for a while now. My mind was going through all the possible scenarios that could ruin our group and it is not helping my situation at all. I stopped at the bridge and stayed there looking at the people on the bridge.

"Yah, don't leave like that" I was startled when I heard someone yell at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised when I saw Y/n. "I followed you here though it took me some time" she was panting hardly which means she must have run here. "How do you know I will be here?" she shrugged her shoulders casually. "Lucky guess" she leaned her arms on the railing of the bridge. "It is so calm here"

"Are you ok?" I shook my head. "I have to go back. I can't trouble my members anymore" she frowned. "Jungkook" I looked at her. "don't let those articles get to you. You know your fans and members love you right" I know she is right but I can't help feel guilty. "I knew you have to go back and I will help you in this but just don't stress ok?" somehow her words made me calm. "Ok"

"Good then" she smiled which made me smile too. "Aren't you supposed to be in the office?" she glanced at me smiling. "My manager went home since he was injured. So, I asked Soojin to cover for me" I laughed remembering his face when he fell. "Let's go home and think how to get you back" she grabbed her bag walking towards her house.

"Do you live alone?" I asked her since I haven't seen her roommate or anyone else. "No, I actually live with my family. They are out of town for a trip so I am alone now" I was surprised at her words. "I knew it is weird" I looked at her confused. "what?" she sighed. "Since I am too old to live with my parents, people always tease me saying I am dependent but I love being with them. When I come home, I get to spend with them" I admired how happy she looked when she was talking about them. "I know some doesn't have chance to stay with their parents. So, when I have one why should I let it go?"

"You are right. You shouldn't" she blushed realizing she was rambling. "I will change and come back. Stay here and don't wander around" she sternly said before leaving in to her bedroom. I walked around the living room looking at her pictures which were placed in the cabinets. Most of the pictures were of her like graduating, winning games and playing guitar. She looked so happy which made me miss my parents. God they must be worried too. I am sure they know my condition by now. its been almost a day I am like this.

"Are you ok?" I turned around and saw Y/n standing at her door. She was wearing a white short top with baggy pants. "Yeah, I am good" I walked towards her and got in to her room. "I think we should first find out what happened to you that night" I sat on the bed facing her. "How will we do that?" she opened her bag and took out her usb drive. "I copied your cctv data when I went to your dorm" she connected it to her laptop. "That's kind of stalking"

"I was trying to help you" she scoffed while I teased her. "Didn't you say we are not in this together" she glared at me. "Do you want my help or not?" I chuckled raising my hands. "Ok fine. I will stop this" she pressed the play button. "This is your room, right?" she pointed to the room in the right corner. "Yeah, that night I came home late" I told her remembering the talk I had with hyungs. "I will play that part then" she fast forward it to the night and we saw the same thing we saw in my room.

"So that means at midnight my soul left my body" she nodded her head. "And we need to know how" she looked at the screen focused. "Wait?" she played the video again. "I have seen this hoodie before" she played the part where I came home again. "You" she pointed her finger at me. "You were the guy I bumped in to" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I ran in to you at the store and you dropped something" she quickly got up and opened her desk. "It's yours, right?"

"Yeah" I looked at the bracelet the old woman gave me. "I found it when you bumped in to me. I was about to call you but you left all of sudden" she told me what happened and I remembered our interaction. But I was too occupied with my thoughts I didn't see her face that night. "Did it have something to with my condition?" I thought and my eyes widened when I realized what happened.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... I am sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like this chapter. I will update soon.

Don't forget to read and comment.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥