♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

"Morning guys" Pdnim greeted us as soon as we entered the room. "Morning" we all replied and took our seats. "We decided that you will be releasing your album next month" everyone cheered since they have been waiting so long. "But before that we have one more thing to discuss with you all" we waited as he explained us the details.

"One of our investors of the company is throwing a party for his mother birthday" pdnim continued. "He asked me to arrange your performance cause his mother adores you all" I glanced at the boys to see their reactions. "I wouldn't have considered normally but he is one of my best friends and he supported me when others didn't. Also, his mother is a huge influence on us at our time. Maybe you can get something from her too"

"When is this party will be on?" Namjoon hyung asked him. "It will be on next week. Location is not finalized yet" he hummed in agreement. "I think we need to time to discuss about this" Yoongi hyung said making others agree with him. "Sure, take your time and let me know if you are interested. I will inform him"

"Just inform me soon cause it is going to be next week only" with that he got up and left after thanking us. "So?" Namjoon hyung spoke first after he left. "Should we go for it?" he asked us all. "We don't do this kind of performances though" Suga hyung said. "Yeah but we did in our manager party and besides he did say that we can enjoy the party as guests too"

"I think it would be fun since it is going to be out of Seoul" we all looked at Jin hyung surprised. "How you know?" he smiled waving his hand dismissingly. "I heard from the staff. Its going to be big VIP party and will be hosted in some other country" everyone started thinking about it. "I think we should go" Jimin hyung said and V hyung, Hobi hyung agreed with him. "Ok, lets go then"

"I will inform Pdnim and meet you in practice room" Namjoon hyung announced and left after half an hour of discussion. "Ok hyung" we all walked towards the lift to go to practice room. "Jungkook" I stopped walking when I heard Jimin hyung call me. "Let's go together" he placed his arm over my shoulder. "Oh, lift is full" some of the staff members were in the lift with other members. "We will go in other lift" staff were about to move but I held my hand. "Its ok, we will come later"

"Yeah, go ahead guys" Jimin hyung piped in and they nodded thanking us. "Let's go and get some drinks first" we walked to the end of the corridor where vending machine was placed. "Hyung what do you want?" he pointed to the orange drink and went to get some snacks. I took five of the orange cans and two other drinks. "I think these are enough"

"Yeah" we went to the practice room after that. "So, where were you yesterday?" I glanced at him and thought about yesterday.

Last night I spend lot of time with y/n since it was raining. I sat in her living room eating ice cream and somehow it didn't feel awkward at all. It felt like I am used to being with her. I waited almost two hours till the rain reduced and then left. She didn't let me feel awkward too. She was telling me how she met Jimin hyung and other things about her. I smiled whole time listening to her rambling. She didn't bore me at all and it somehow felt calming to spend time with her which was surprising to me too.

"What about yesterday?" I asked him as if I have no clue. "Don't act dumb. You went to drop Y/n and came after almost two hours" he hit my head as a warning. "Ah~ hyung" I whined looking at him. "Will you tell me or should I call and ask her?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Nothing happened. It was raining when I went to her house so I waited till it stopped" he tsked at me. "Is that all?" I nodded my head confirming.

"If you say so. Just so you know her story is different from yours" before I can respond he opened the door and walked in. what could have possibly she told me to him? isn't that what happened though? I stood there thinking for a while until Jin hyung called me in. "Jungkook~ah, come in fast" I walked inside ignoring the thoughts about her. "Should we start the practice then?"

We started practising the steps. "Jungkook" our new choreographer called me. "We will be changing the dance theme a little for concert. I will give you the modified details after the practice" I nodded and thanked him. Before we can start the choreography once again Namjoon came in. We all got together around him.

"I told pdnim about it and he gave me some details" we all listened to him patiently. "This party will be held in Japan where she was born. Also, he told me this party is to announce their new successor who will be her grandson. So, he wants us to represent our company there" Hobi hyung interrupted him. "So, you mean we will be going as guests" he nodded his head. "Yup, it is of a two weeks program and our stay will be decided based on our schedule"

"It would be fun then" they all cheered and started talking about like it is a vacation. I enjoyed laughing with their jokes but I have a feeling this trip is going to change a lot in my life. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... Not much about Y/n in this chapter. Who do you think is the grandson? 

Comment your thoughts and vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥