♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

"Jungkook, we are getting late" I got up stretching my body. We were shooting an advertisement for the Hyundai company. We are going to do a whole song for this. We already recorded it and prepared. All left is to shoot the video. We came to set and prepared to shoot. "Jungkook you should stand like this" I listened to director who was shooting the video. I gave the poses as he asked me.

After few minutes my solo shots were done and they asked me to sit for a while. I sat watching the others do the shoot. My thoughts drifted back to that day when I fainted. I remembered few things like it happened. I was with Y/n in her house. She was cooking and we were laughing together. Then there was a place where she was sick and I was taking care of her.

It all felt like it happened. I don't remember any of them. As far as I know I met her first time in Japan when she came with Jimin hyung. But now I know they both were lying to me. I don't know the whole story but I know something is off when I heard them. After this incident I am sure it was not Jimin hyung she likes but me. I thought of asking her again but when I realized she likes me I didn't know how to face her. I am not sure what I feel for her.

"Jungkook, let's do the group shots" I snapped out of my thoughts and we continued the shoot with full concertation. "Thanks for the support" we thanked them all and piled in our car to go home. "I feel too tired" Jimin hyung yawned tired with the schedule. Since I came back, we are working hard to catch up on the break we took. I feel bad when I see them exhausted like this.

"Hyung just sleep, I will wake you up when we reach" I told him and he nodded his head closing his eyes. I was looking out of the window and I started feeling sleepy. I sighed shaking myself to prevent sleeping but I soon fell asleep. "Jungkook?" I woke up to someone shaking me. "You said you will wake me up when we reach and you fell asleep too" Jimin hyung smiled patting my back. I sighed getting out with my coat in my hand.

You told me you will wake me up when we reach

I froze when I heard Y/n voice. It felt like this happened before but with Y/n. "Aren't you coming?" I looked up and saw V hyung and Jimin hyung waiting for me. "Yeah, coming" I walked towards them and we made our way to home. I was looking down not minding others when I heard a name which made me look up. "Y/n?" there she was standing in the hallway looking at us wide eyed. "Hi" she waved awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" she gestured to the tools in her hand. "Maintenance check" then something hit me and some moments flashed in my mind. I held my hand with the pian. "Are you ok?" she asked me when she saw me. "Yeah I am fine"

"I think we should get you inside" she rushed to my side when I started losing the balance. "Help me guys" they took me from her and helped me get inside. I looked back to see if she was coming or not. They placed me on the couch and sat beside me. "Give me the thermometer" Jimin hyung asked V hyung. "What happened?" I heard everyone rush to me. "He looks weak" I heard Jin hyung comment.

"He doesn't have fever" Jimin hyung mumbled after checking it. "Give me a minute hyung. I am fine" I got up from the couch and walked to the balcony to get some fresh air. When I felt relaxed, I looked back and saw everyone conversing with each other. But I didn't miss their worried glances towards me. I sighed knowing they must be worried about me. "I just felt light headed. I am fine now hyungs"

"You should take rest then" Namjoon hyung told me. "Get some sleep. we will wake you up when the lunch is ready" Jin hyung said pushing me gently towards my room. I glanced at Y/n one last time before going to my room. I kept thinking about the memories I had seen to remember anything. But nothing came to me. Instead my head started paining so I decided to sleep for a while.

I woke up when it was dark outside. I got up from the bed and checked the time. It was already six in the evening. I thought they told me they will wake me up for lunch. At the mention of food my stomach started rumbling. So I made my way to the kitchen. I was looking for ramen when I heard her. "Jungkook, how are you feeling now?" I turned back to see her standing at the entrance of the kitchen. "Good"

"Are you hungry? I will make something for you" I wanted to ask her why is she here but I just moved away giving her space to cook. "I can do cook myself" she chuckled like I made a joke. "Yeah, I have seen your cooking" she told me about my sweet potato making me frown. "That's in the past. I can cook better now" she smiled still finding it funny. "Sure, you say"

Somehow all these moments felt familiar. I looked at Y/n for few minutes before closing my eyes. I tried to think calmly with her image in mind. Then slowly some things came to my mind. I opened my eyes when I felt like I couldn't breathe. I looked around and Y/n was too busy in cooking to notice my state. I sighed breathing heavily. Once I was calmed down I asked her about others.

"Where is everyone?" I asked her confused. "They went for practise" I was about to say something but she interrupted me. "Before you whine, it is not a group practice. They are working on their works" I nodded my head understanding. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Your hyungs called my company informing they need some additional set up so I am working in your house whole day" I laughed a little at their excuse. "I should be going though. I was waiting for you to wake up" I pouted when she mentioned her leaving. "Can't you stay until I finish this?" she agreed and we started chatting about random things.

We were enjoying full when we heard door bell ring. "I will get it" I told her and went to open it. "Is Y/n here?" I saw a man who was of my age. "Who are you?" I asked him confused. "Mark, what are you doing here?" Y/n came out and said surprised. "Jae is busy so he asked me to pick you up" she looked nervous which made suspicious of him. "She still has work so I will drop her when she is done"

"Yeah, you can leave. I will tell Jae about this" she agreed with me. he looked mad and wanted to say something but he shook his head leaving the place. "Thanks for that" I smiled closing the door. "There is no way I would leave you with that bastard"

She looked at me wide eyed in surprise. "I think I remember everything Y/n" 

Author Note:

Hello guys... So finally he is remembering the things now. So what will happen now? comment your thoughts and vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥