♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

"Did Y/n leave already?" Jimin hyung asked me coming from his room. "Yeah, Eunwoo called her saying they have some sleep over" I informed walking towards my room. "Huh? You mean the CEO guy who we met last month?" I nodded my head confirming his question. "But I just called him and he didn't mention anything about it"

"What? Why did you call him?" I started getting anxious about it. "Manager hyung told me we had to prepare for an ad and it belongs to their company. We have tight schedule next week so I thought one of us can talk to him and convince him to postpone it" he explained the call further. "He told me he is meeting his parents with his girlfriend. He seemed so excited about it"

"He must have called her to come then. You know how close they are" I tried to make a reason. "But he asked me about Y/n. I told him you are here and he sounded like she would stay here" I ran my hand through my hair. The same situation has happened before too. Y/n ended up in the hospital after that. I can't let that happen again. "Hyung I have to go" I took the phone and called her number but she didn't answer the call. I called the taxi driver whose number I have shared to me from the app for security.

"Hello?" I ran towards the parking. "Earlier you dropped a girl at the restaurant, right?" I opened the parking lot door and went in unlock my car. "I couldn't drop her at the restaurant. There was a road block" I stopped my movements. "Then where did you drop her?" I heard him honk. He must be in driving. "She got off the cab one block before saying she can walk" I sighed cursing her for being reckless. "Thank you for the help"

I got in the car after disconnecting the call. I drove to the restaurant she told me she is going. I tried to call her again but she didn't pick up. I was so anxious and different scenarios were running through my mind. I can't help but blame myself for sending her alone at this time. I should have checked with Eunwoo first. After the incidents of Mark and that guy how can I let her go alone.

I pulled the car to the side and frowned. There isn't any road block here. everything is fine and the restaurant entrance is open too. I reversed the car and went a lane back from the restaurant. He said he dropped her here. so, maybe she is around here. I walked inside the alley which seemed to be the back side of the restaurant. There was lot of wastage throwed in the back side.

I winced at the site of cats fighting in the alley. I guess I am too nervous even to get scared of this. "Y/n?" I called in hope that she will answer me but no avail. I walked more and stopped when I saw two figures in the distance. I scrunched eyebrows and looked more. A car passed by them making their visible for a second.

"Y/n" I ran towards her knowing it's her. "Jungkook?" she seemed confused at my presence here. "What are you doing here?" I got offended at her tone. "I came looking for you" I cupped her face in my hands. "Are you ok?" someone beat to her answer. "What a lovely couple" I turned to the right and saw him standing there. It is him. my negative aura as ahjumma and Y/n say.

I haven't had a proper conversation or a look at him since we didn't meet much. Now, that I met him I am stunned to see the same me standing in front of me. "So, we finally met" he offered his hand which I glared at. "I mean no harm to you" he raised his hands seeing my expression. "What do you want?"

"I was asking her for a coffee" he gestured to Y/n and my hands clenched in anger. "Relax" Y/n placed her hand on my shoulder to relax me. "I am not here to harm you guys as I said. I am all done with that" I looked at him confused. "You know I am not someone else. I am just you" he told me. "I am the anger and hate you have been building in yourself"

"To defeat me you need love and kindness for yourself and others" he smiled for the first time. "Today, you have both" by now both of us were lost. "What do you mean by that?" he smiled at Y/n which slightly made me jealous. "Jungkook doesn't need me anymore so I can finally disappear"

"I couldn't leave until he recovers completely" this guy seemed different from the one I have met briefly before or from what others told me. "So, that's it" Y/n said confused. "You just leave like that" he chuckled hearing her. "Don't tell me you were thinking some exorcism or a fight to end this" she seemed taken back at his words. "I am not a ghost or villain for you to fight me. I am just a part of him"

"Well it depends on you to decide that. If you are happy then I won't exist. If you have hatred then I will control your life" he explained as he saw our faces. "So, you are not here to hurt her" he shook his head. For a moment I felt I am seeing myself. "Then you are leaving?" he nodded dusting his pants. "I guess it is then"

He waved to Y/n like he is her friend and disappeared in to the thin air. "What the hell was that?" I sked no one once he disappeared. "I guess it makes sense now" I looked y/n for clarity. "They were testing our love in a way. you didn't let anyone change it or bother you this time. You did what you wanted and you are happy now" I smiled at her in relief. "So, everything is fine now?"

"Not exactly" she replied. "we still have to tell your fans about it and we have to go through the trial of Mark too" I nodded my head remembering them. I guess we are of off one thing. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... So I hope you like how the things turned out in this. I wanted to show it how important it is to love yourself so i made it this way. There will be clear explanation in the next chapter which might be the final one. 

Comment your thoughts and vote while reading. 

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥