♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

Have you ever felt like you wanted earth to swallow you completely so that you don't have to face people? That is how I felt at the moment. Soojin was very loudly which grabbed almost everyone attention on the floor. I apologized to them on behalf of her though I was embarrassed myself. I was about to scold her but I caught someone standing behind her. I paled when I realized who it is and he must have heard her the conversation between us. "I am sorry Y/n, I didn't realize I was that loud"

"God, how can I be so stupid?" I ignored her guilt rantum cause my whole attention was on Jungkook. He was fuming in anger and I can see the resemblance of the man I met that night. He was changing in to that shadow I met that night. Is it what ahjumma told me about his negative energy? I don't think anything good will happen if he come again. "Yah~ Y/n?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Soojin who was looking at me worriedly. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I am fine" I looked at where Jungkook was standing earlier but to my surprise he wasn't there now. I looked around the room but he wasn't anywhere. "I have to go somewhere. Cover for me till I come back" I told Soojin and ran off taking my phone. I ignored Soojin and Eunwoo calling my name and looked for Jungkook. He wasn't there in the building so I went to the bridge hoping I could find him there. To my bad luck he wasn't there either. I called Jimin hoping he went there.

"Hello?" he answered the call on third ring. "Did Jungkook come to your place?" I asked him right away not wanting to waste any time. "He visited me in the morning" I heard the noises in the background fade away. He must have come outside. "Is everything alright?" I can sense the worry in his voice. "Yeah, I think he is at home" I lied to him. "You sound distraught" I sighed pushing my hair back. "Do you want me to come there?" I shook my head then realized he can't see me. "No, don't worry. I will take care of it" I cut the call after reassuring him I am fine and I will come with Jungkook next day to see him.

I didn't know before but Jimin can be quite stubborn when he needs to be. I looked at my phone and frowned. I hailed a cab and went home to see if Jungkook was there. "Jungkook?" I called for him when I went home but he wasn't there. I got out again to check some more places just in case he might go there.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying when I couldn't find him. I don't know where to look for him. I searched almost whole city but he was nowhere to find. I wanted to curl in to ball and cry. I wanted him to hold me and make me feel protected but he wasn't here.

I sat on the bench playing with the bracelet monk gave me. I felt so useless at the moment. I am sure Jungkook is not normal right now. he is not in his senses. What if something to happen to him? what if the aura or that shadow thing did something to him? oh god please keep him safe.

JIMIN:

"Y/N?" I stopped the cab and got down when I saw Y/n sitting on the bench alone. I know something is wrong when I got call from her. she sounded so worried. I told the boys I have some work and started as soon as I finished the dance practice. "Jimin?" I grew tense when I saw she was crying. "What happened?" she launched herself in my arms and started to sob in my chest. "Shh...calm down" I patted her back not knowing the reason for her state. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked her when she calmed down. "Jungkook is missing" my heart beat increased right away in fear but I stayed calm for her sake. "Can you explain a bit more?"

"I was talking to my friend when he visited me today and -" she sniffled and couldn't speak properly. I looked down and realized she is only wearing her dress without coat. "How about we go home first?" I held her hand and led her in to the building. She was sitting in the park which was just two minute walk from her house. "I am sorry for calling you -"

"It's ok Y/n. You are helping Jungkook so you are my friend too" I told her smiling. I really do mean it too. she looks like nice girl and I am more than happy that she is genuinely trying to help Jungkook. "I will get you some tea then we can talk" I told her and started searching for the cups. She told me where the cups were so I prepared some hot tea for her. "What happened?" she sighed looking at me worriedly. "You wouldn't believe me if I tell you"

"Try me then" I listened to her without any reaction. I was going through emotional ride as well but I kept calm. Just listening to this made me exhaust. This was all too much for a person. I don't know how she handled all this. "Why didn't you tell me about this that day?" I asked referring to the incident on the night we were in Japan. she glanced at me guiltily. "I didn't want you to worry" I sighed. "It could have been dangerous for you. I can't believe you are this dumb" I muttered the last words under my breath but I realized one thing.

She is worried and scared because she cares for him. She actually like him. I am happy he found a person who is genuinely worried about him. I only hope he won't mess it up. Maybe I should tell him about this guy so he can protect her but the thing is I don't know where he is. Where are you Jungkook?

Author Note: 

Hello readers... I know I am late again but I had some issues with work. I will try to update soon again. Hope you enjoy this chapter till then. 

Do let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥