♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

I walked upstairs to Y/n room only to find her laying on the ground unconscious. I panicked when I saw her and ran towards her. I shook her gently to wake her up but she wasn't moving at all. I checked her pulse and it was weak. I thought of calling Eunwoo but I didn't have his number. I bit my lip thinking what to do. I decided to place her on the bed. I checked her temperature and saw she is burning.

I looked around the room and found a small towel near the mirror. I took it and grabbed some water from the bathroom. I placed it on her forehead to cool her fever. I was about to go out and call someone but she grabbed my hand. "Jungkook?" I sat down when I heard my name. "Please be safe" she mumbled something I couldn't hear. I removed her hand and placed it on the bed. I sat beside her making sure she is ok. I don't know what happened to her.

She was fine when I went down. just in few minutes she became like this. After what felt like eternity she woke up. "Y/n, are you ok?" I asked her when she woke up completely. "What happened?" I sighed in relief. "You were laying on the ground when I came inside" her face paled like she remembered something. "Is anything wrong?" she shook her head. "No, I felt dizzy. Must have fell due to that" she smiled at me. "Thanks for taking care of me" I hesitated about asking her more. "I am fine now" I nodded my head. "Ok then I will see you in the party"

I walked up to my room and saw Jimin hyung was laying on the bed. "Hyung are you ok?" I asked him when I remembered the morning conversation. "Why?" he asked me frowning. "You said in the morning you are not feeling well"

"Oh that" he said he remembered it now. "I am fine" I nodded my head confused with his sudden outburst. "How was you trip?" I placed the gift in his hands. "Y/n selected both the gifts. She said we can take one and give her the other one" he opened and checked the both of them. "Both are really good" he smiled excitedly looking at the gifts. "She has a good taste" I smiled agreeing with him. "Yeah she does"

"We should get ready for the party. We are getting late" he pointed to the bathroom. "You go and get ready first. I will go after you" I walked in side and got ready in the dresses we picked. I felt calm cause we are not here to perform. We can sit back and enjoy the party casually. I dressed in the black suit I packed and styled my hair. Once I felt I am fine I went out. "Took you long enough" I scoffed at Jimin hyung. "You go and meet others. I will join you there"

"Ok hyung" he told me and left to get ready. I walked towards others room and met all the hyungs there. "Jungkook" Hobi hyung yelled bringing all of their attention on me. "Shall we go then?" Namjoon hyung said after chatting for a bit. "Let me count first" he counted like how he usually does. "Wait, we are only six" hr frowned looking for the missed one. "Jimin is always late. I don't know when he will change" Jin hyung exclaimed. "We left him lot of times but he still does this" I totally forgot about Jimin hyung. "Jimin hyung said he will meet us at the venue"

"Oh, did he?" Namjoon hyung asked me worriedly. "Yeah" he clapped his hands. "Ok then let's go guys" we all walked to the venue which was the backyard garden of the building we are staying. It was decorated beautifully with sparkle lights and balloons. It seemed like the birthday party of ten year old kid. We made our way inside which was prepared with huge curtains and all. "Welcome" we were greeted by Eunwoo father as soon as we entered. "Hello" we greeted him and he showed us the way inside.

"This is your table. You can get anything to eat" he showed us where food was kept and left. We sat in our seats observing the mood of the party. Everyone seems pretty relaxed and cool. "What should we do?" Yoongi hyung asked us. "Shall we go and eat?" Tae hyung suggested.
Let's wait for a little while" Namjoon hyung told him and we waited. "Hey guys" we looked up and my jaw dropped instantly.

It was Y/n. She was wearing a green long dress which was sleeveless. It was mostly plain and she let her hair loose. Though dress was normal she looked absolutely stunning in the dress. "Jungkook?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw everyone was looking at me. "What happened?" I whispered lowly to Jin hyung. "She asked if you would like to dance with her idiot" he hissed at me. "Me?" I looked up and regretted saying it when I saw her face. She looked so embarrassed which made me frown. "I will just come in minute"

"You made her upset" Tae hyung smacked my head as soon as she left. "Ouch" I rubbed my head. "I zoned out" I whined to him. "Just go and dance with her" Namjoon patted my back signalling to her. "Hey" I tapped her shoulder when I reached her. "Can I have this dance with you?"

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head like a  confirmation to her. we both went to the dance floor and started dancing. Since it was changing partner dance no one bothered to look at us. "I am sorry if I worried you, I was just thinking about something earlier" she shook her head. "It's fine" we danced like that for few more minutes. This moment with her in my arms felt right. What is this feeling I am having?AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... I am sorry for the delay. I had some personal schedules. Hope you enjoy the new chapter.

Happy birthday to our Jungkookie. Hope he have all the happiness and a good year.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥