♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

"Girlfriend?" Jimin hyung yelled making us look at him. "I mean I didn't know Y/n is dating anyone" he covered up smiling but I got he was shocked with the news. "Ah that, we just decided to date recently" Eunwoo said holding her hand lovingly. "How recently?" Y/n looked annoyed by Jimin hyung question. "How do you know her anyway?" Eunwoo asked us curiously changing the topic. "She is one of Jimin friends and we met her last week" Taehyung answered her question instead of Jimin.

"You were the guys she met in the restaurant that evening, right?" he snapped his fingers like he got it. "Yup they are the one" Y/n spoke for the first time now. "Ok" Eunwoo nodded his head like he understood something. "How about you guys catch up when they get ready later?" she nodded her head. "That sounds good"

"Yeah" Jimin hyung trailed off awkwardly. "You can come down for dinner in an hour. Grandma and others want to meet you" he informed and thanked us once again for coming. "Grandma is looking for you" he told Y/n and took her with him. I watched till they left the corridor. They were laughing and joking with each other. "Hyung, do you know him?" I asked Jimin hyung when they left. "I don't know but she did tell me she has a guy friend once"

"Do you really think they like each other?" he looked at me smiling cheekily. "Why? You like her or something?" my eyes widened at his accusation. "What no way, I am just asking" he chuckled at my words. "You sure do" you walked in with that and I quietly followed him. we decided to share the room. Taehyung hyung and Namjoon hyung are staying together and others took one room. Even though they asked to take single room hyungs denied saying it will save them time.

"I will go and get ready first. You can go later" Jimin hyung said walking in to the bathroom which was connected to the room. I sat on the bed placing my bags beside it. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes from exhaustion.

"Jungkook?" I stirred in sleep when I heard someone call my name. "Yah~" I woke up and saw Suga hyung standing beside the bed. "Hyung What are you doing here?" I asked him confused. "Jimin went out with Y/n. He told me to wake you up one hour later cause you seemed tired" I sighed and sat up on the bed. "I must have fell asleep" I mumbled realizing the time. "Get ready first. Others are waiting for you"

I got up and went to wash. I changed in to fresh clothes and came out of the room once I felt decent. "Finally" V hyung exclaimed. "I thought you went to sleep again" I pushed V hyung away making him laugh. "Let's go then" Namjoon hyung said and we all went down for the dinner.

Everyone was waiting for us when we went down. we said our greetings and sat with them for the dinner. "Thanks for the food" we bowed and started eating. "Thank you for coming even when you are so busy" Eunwoo father commented. "We really wanted to come when we heard about you all" Namjoon hyung answered making him smile. "My mom admired you all a lot. Especially Jungkook" I looked at him when he mentioned my name. "You know you and Eunwoo are of the same age"

"Really?" I asked him stupidly. "Yes, she thinks you are very talented and mature for your age" he told me about how she always compliments me and all. "I am really thankful for that" I bowed thanking him. "Our maknae indeed works hard" Jimin hyung commented making others agree. "Hey guys" before he can reply we heard Eunwoo greet us. "You are late"

"Sorry dad. It's Y/n fault" he pointed Y/n who looked betrayed. "Hey" she hit his arm. "You were the one insisted on opening that box" she scolded him and his father laughed at them.
"You guys didn't change at all. I seriously wonder how you fell for each other" he said. Somehow when he said they are dating I felt weird. I didn't like the fact they are dating. But the thing is why would I hate it?

"Jungkook?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw everyone is already finished except Eunwoo and Y/n. "We will start once grandma is here" Eunwoo said and we all decided to leave. His grandma has a last-minute meeting so she didn't meet us at dinner. Eunwoo father said she told him to apologize and promise to meet us next day. "I am going for a walk hyung" I told Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung before going out.

I was walking around aimlessly watching the stars and enjoying the weather. "Jungkook?" I turned around and saw Y/n standing near the door. "Hi" I greeted her. "What are you doing here?" she asked me joining me. "Nothing. Just came for a walk" she hummed in reply and walked with me. we walked in silence for about two minutes. "So, you and Eunwoo huh?" I decided to break the silence. "We are not really dating"

"What?" she shushed me when I shouted. "But he introduced you as his girlfriend and even his dad-" she cut me off in the middle. "I know. He has some issues and I am acting as his girlfriend" I stopped walking when I heard something similar. I grabbed my head when sharp pain hit me.

He has some family issues, that's all I can say

It was Y/n voice but we never had this conversation before so why did I remember this?

"Are you coming?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Y/n who was smiling. "Yeah" she turned to front and started walking again. Her smile and this walk with her somehow felt similar. Did I meet her before? Am I forgetting something?

Author Note:

Hello readers... So do you think Jungkook is starting to remember Y/n now. 

Comment your thoughts and vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥