♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"I am telling you something is there in the house"

"You sound like a kid dude"

"Trust me, it is true"

"There is no thing as ghost. Those are all just stories"

"I have seen it my own eyes"

I sat on my bed listening to Jaehyun and Mark. I glared at Jungkook who was standing in the corner of the room. I wanted to wipe the smirk of his face so badly. This is all happening because of him. "I told you to stay low" I whisper yelled to him. "Not my fault he is a scaredy cat" I sighed loudly. "What am I supposed to tell them if they ask me?"

"Tell him he was troubling you" I frowned when I saw how mad he was. It happened the next day they came. After eating ice cream Jungkook was silent for the remaining time. I asked him multiple times but he just told me he is tired. I decided to give him space and didn't bother him.

Next day morning when I was going for shower Mark came and talked to me.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Y/n" I turned around and saw Mark leaning on the wall. "What are you doing here?" I asked him confused. "I missed you" I tired to walk pass him but he blocked my way. "I have to get ready Mark, I will be late" he chuckled coming closer to me. I took a step back to create some gap but he took one more step forward.

The reason I hate him is because he is a big pervert. He always finds ways to tease me. I don't like him and no matter how many times I tell him to stop he would do the same. Initially, I thought of telling Jae about him but stopped when I realized he might not believe me. I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn't realize what he was doing.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized he was holding me by my waist. "Let me go" I pushed him off but he didn't budge. I was close to tears when Jungkook came in to the room.

"Y/n" he glared at the object on the table and it hit Mark on the head. He let me go instantly and I went inside my room. "Are you ok?" I heard Jungkook ask me. My breathing was uneven and I was stopping myself from crying. I sat there for a while to stop myself from crying.

I ran out when I heard a scream. More like Mark scream. I stood frozen when I saw Mark on the ground holding his back. I looked around and saw Jungkook standing near the door with smirk on his face. There was oil on the ground where Mark fell. I know it is Jungkook doing.

END OF FLASHBACK

Since then he has been finding ways to torture Mark. One side I was happy cause Jungkook was being normal and Mark was scared of getting out of his room alone. On other side I was feeling bad for liking someone pain.

"Y/n?" I got out of the bed and went in to living room. "I am going to drop Mark at station. He wants to go home" I frowned at his words. I am not sad about Mark leaving. I thought Jae would leave too. "What about you?" he sighed loudly. "I have to go too. He doesn't seem to be in his mind" I nodded my head. "But I am gonna miss you" he pulled me in hug. "I will miss you too"

"I will visit you soon again" I waved to him as he left the house with Mark. "Did they leave already?" I rolled my eyes at Jungkook question. "You know very well that" he chuckled following me. "Come on, it was fun" he winked. I tried to stop the smile but looking at Jungkook face made me smile. "It was fun scaring that dude" he was laughing remembering all the times which made me laugh too.

"I didn't say but thanks for helping me" he stopped laughing and looked at me with small smile. "That's what friends do right?" I nodded my head. "yes" he placed his arm on my shoulder. "How about we celebrate our friendship?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "How should we do that?" he grinned. "Let's watch movies" I chuckled seeing how excited he was.

I set the blanket and drinks on the table. Jungkook was choosing the movie to play. He has been trying to hold the objects for a while now. Now, he is able to hold them for short span of time. I was shocked when he showed me last night but I felt happy for him. "Don't tell me it is a horror movie" he winked confirming my thoughts. I groaned hating the idea cause I am not much of a fan when it comes to horror.

"You will be fine" he sat beside me and I played the movie. I was so interested in the story very much I forgot my surroundings. a scene came which made me jump in fright. Jungkook was laughing or teasing me whole time. But he wasn't saying anything so I looked at him confused. He was fast asleep on the sofa. Does ghosts sleep too? I didn't know that.

He is not a ghost.

My conscious yelled at me and I smiled sheepishly. Of course, he is not a ghost. I got up and stretched my arms. I got in to the kitchen to get some water when I saw a shadow in the balcony. I walked to balcony door slowly to check who it is. I stopped in mid-way when I saw a person standing there. He was wearing the black hood and his aura was scary.

He turned around and looked at Jungkook intently. I looked at him then at Jungkook in confusion. He realized my gaze on him and smirked pointing to Jungkook. His face morphed in to something horrible and I screamed before fainting in shock.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Happy birthday to our golden bunny ♥♥.

He grow up a lot since he debuted. I wish he stay happy and healthy his whole life and fulfill all his dreams. 

Also, I wish all of you will find something you love and fight for it. 

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥