♥♥ JUNGKOOK ♥♥

JUNGKOOK:

"1 2 3" I danced to the beat but I went wrong and bumped in to Jimin hyung who was on my right. He fell down since he wasn't expecting me to step over. "Jungkook, you are not concentrating" I stopped dancing bowing to my dance chereographer. He is been training us for our comeback which is in month but we are nowhere ready for this. We started again but this time I lost my balance and fell. "Stop the music" Namjoon hyung said making the studio silence.

"Why don't you take a break. We will start in fifteen minutes" he suggested to everyone and they all sat on the floor groaning. I looked around saw all of them are tired. We have been working very hard for this year show knowing lot of army's are anticipating it. It didn't help us the time we have is very little. "You should take it easy on yourself" Jimin hyung said passing me a water bottle. "I can't. we have an award show coming up. I have to get ready for that" he sighed knowing I won't change my mind.

"Well suit yourself" he got up walking towards others and I laid down on the floor closing my eyes. I have to get this right. My phone made a noise indication that I have notifications. I unlocked the phone and saw the message flood through my phone. Fans were going crazy about recent activity. They are worried sick about me.

He is over working himself

He is injured

I hope he is fine

Can they perform this year if he is like this?

I have to perform well this time and make sure to look good or they will get more worried. I sighed getting up from the floor. My feet stumbled but I got up determined to finish this choreography. "I think we should change the dance little" I heard the dance master and Namjoon hyung discuss. "Why, I thought everything is good" I asked them confused. "It is but you are not" Namjoon continued. "You are not well so we thought instead of you Jimin or Taehyung can do the lifting" he said.

We have a part where I have to carry Namjoon hyung like how I did with Yoongi hyung previously. "But I have been practicing it for almost a month hyung why now?" they looked at each other worriedly. "You are not physically fine. We don't want you to stress anymore. You should get some rest and go easy on work" I frowned knowing I can't do that. "You know I can't do that hyung. I am nowhere being ready. I don't want to disappoint our fans"

"They will understand Jungkook, just rest for a while" he patted my back leaving me there alone. I sighed walking out of the studio. Knowing they won't let me practice here, I pulled my hood up placing my mask on. I walked to my favorite café to get some coffee. I ordered the coffee and was waiting at the table for it. I heard some girls talking about us.

"Poor Jungkook, why is he working so hard?" one of the girls said in sad voice. "He is faking it, he is trying to gain some attention" another girl said. "Yeah, that is what all celebrities do. They gain popularity by appearing in the news a lot. It is one of their tactics" another girl supported him. They started talking how the famous people in real life are which annoyed the hell out of me. sometimes it really hurt when they judge us like that. They don't even know how we behave in real life but they act like they know us so well. I got up without the coffee and left the place. I walked not knowing where I am going until I reached the bridge.

"Young man, come here" an old lady called me. "Do you like anything here?" she said showing me the jewellery. She has this board where different jewels made of some stones were placed on it. It looked antique and amazing. "I am sorry, I don't have the money with me" she smiled. "You seem troubled so I will give it freely to you" I was about to object but she took something out and her eyes looked so bright. I couldn't let her get sad so I agreed. "Here, I heard this brings the happiness in your life. I got it from one of the monks. I never gave it to anyone but you seem to need it"

"I hope it brings you the same happiness it brought for me" she said placing it on my wrist. It was silver in colour with a green stone in the middle. It was heart shape and has the small letters inside it. it is very hard to see the letters until you observe clearly. "Thank you halmoni" she smiled. "All the best with your future" I gave her a smile before leaving from there. I sat at the rock looking around people on the roads. No one bothered to see who I am and it felt nice for once. I looked at the bracelet thinking. I really wish I could disappear from all this chaos.

I sat there until my phone blared off indicating I got call. "Hello" I heard Jimin hyung on the other side. "Kookie, where are you?" I saw the time. "I am outside. I will be back in ten minutes hyung" I heard him sigh. "Just come home safely" I got up quickly and walked back to the dorm. It was already nine and I didn't even realize the time. Hope they are not mad at me. I was walking very fast and didn't observe the girl on other side.

I bumped in to her making us fall. I apologized quickly and left. When I reached home, I saw all of them sitting in the living room. "Jungkook?" Jin hyung called me and all of them looked at me. "Thank god you are fine" Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung gave me hug which confused me. "What happened?" I asked them until they pointed to another article. "Someone published an article of you and we were worried since you weren't here"

"I am sorry. I just went to clear my mind" they nodded understanding. "What happened to your hand?" I looked down and saw a scratch on my arm. "I must have hurt myself" I said remembering bumping in to some girl. I noticed I lost my bracelet too. It must have fell off when I bumped in to her. "You should get some rest. We have practice tomorrow" Namjoon hyung said making us all agree.

All of them got up going to their rooms. We have our own rooms since we moved. I ignored the bracelet and took a shower going to my room. I sighed closing my eyes thinking everything will end when I woke up in the morning. But nothing prepared me for what happened next. If only I knew I would have never said those things. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... Thanks for reading this story. I will update this slowly since I am writing other stories and I don't want this story to be effected. This plot is a bit different and unique so it will take some time for me to finish.

Hope you bare with me and read the story...

Love you all....

Don't forget to vote while reading :)

~SN_ANGEL~