♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

I woke up to the sun light which was coming from the window. I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light and then looked around the room. I was confused for a moment when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I looked down and smiled when I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully. This is not the first time I have seen her sleep but this time felt different knowing she is my girlfriend. I moved her hair behind her ear which was covering her face.

She hummed softly before snuggling more in to my body. I grinned at her action and pinched her cheek softly. "Good morning" I said when she opened her eyes. "Morning" she mumbled closing her eyes again. "You should get up" I said wrapping my arm around her pulling her in to me. "I don't want to" I chuckled at her. "I am still sleepy"

"Don't you have to go to office?" her eyes opened instantly and she groaned loudly. "Sometimes I hate working" she mumbled sitting on the bed making me chuckle. "Don't we all?" she hummed in agreement. "I will make something for you while you get ready for office" she raised her eyebrow at me. "I thought you can't hold items for long" I shrugged my arms. "I can always try"

"No, I can't afford to replace my kitchen" she got up pulling blankets off of her. "I will prepare something later" she moved to the bathroom leaving me alone in the room. I sighed knowing she is right that I can't help her in this state. I walked in to the living room and sat waiting for her to come out. "Will you come with me to office or you are gonna stay here?" she asked me when she came out of her room. She was wearing black shirt dress which reached up to her knees. She was looking beautiful even before if that is possible. "Won't you be busy today?"

"Yeah, I will be. They assigned me shit load of tasks even when I was on leave" I frowned in worry when I realized she must have lot of work because of me. If only I was in normal state it wouldn't have happened. "I am sorry" she looked at me confused. "You had to do all this because of me" she sighed placing the kettle down. "Jungkook" she sat beside me on the sofa. "I wouldn't hate what happened cause we ended up like this because you are some spirit. I mean if things were normal we wouldn't even meet"

"So stop worrying about it" she ruffled my hair getting up from the sofa. "You didn't answer my question?" she sipped the bitter coffee which she made for herself. I still can't understand how can she drink that. I can't even sand the smell of it let alone drink it. "I think I will see you later. I will go and check on Jimin hyung first" she nodded her head. 

"Fine then, I will be leaving" she put the empty mug in the sink and grabbed her bag which was on the table which I didn't notice before. "But you didn't eat breakfast?" she pointed to the clock. "I am running late. I will ask Soojin to grab something for me from cafeteria" I glared at her not liking her negligent her health. "I promise I will eat"

"Take care of yourself and don't think much" I nodded my head smiling. "Don't worry about me" she pecked my lips making me freeze. "See you later" she closed the door behind her and I stood rooted to my spot grinning like an idiot. I never had the time to be in relationship with all my work and schedules before so it was all new for me. The way she was acting with me is making me so giddy. I wish I can spend time with her like normal couples. 

I snapped out of it when I realized I was acting like some teenage girl. I walked through the door and made my way to the dorm. I am sure they will be at dorm since our trip ended yesterday. I got in the dorm and went to Jimin hyung room.

I tapped the object beside his bed making light noises to let him know my presence. "Jungkook, is that you?" hyung asked me looking around the room. I knocked the vase again confirming. "Ah... it is weird to talk to you like this" he frowned worriedly. "Did Y/n came with you?" I don't know how to answer him so I was thinking. "You can tap once for yes" I tapped twice as of no. 

"Did you came cause you were worried about us?" I tapped yes. "Don't worry about it. We are preparing for the comeback just like we planned" he opened his gallery and showed me some pictures which were the concept ideas. "Since we have a month before you come we are just finishing the basic requirements" I listened to him without saying anything. "Also, I am planning to tell the members about your condition" my eyes widened at his comment. "I am not sure but I was thinking of it"

"If you are ok with it then I will tell them. I am sure they are worried about you too" I bit my lip thinking about it. It would be ridiculous and I don't want Y/n to be around boys cause it will attract fans attention. I don't think it would be a good idea. "Just think and tell me"

After a while Jimin hyung called Y/n cause he couldn't speak with me properly. She told him she will meet him later since she is kind of busy at the moment and I decided to go and check on her. I was worried about her. Also, I wanted to take her out and spend time with her.

I walked to her desk which I visited earlier. I walked quietly cause I wanted to surprise her but stopped when I heard her friend speak. "Why didn't you tell me that bastard came again?" I frowned in confusion. "I know you will make a big issue of it and I don't want Jae to feel bad" she scoffed at her words. "Why won't you tell him what happened?" I was lost now. I don't understand what they are talking about. "Cause he is Jae best friend and I don't want to be reason for their fight"

"For the god sake that jerk almost raped you" she clasped her hand on her mouth but I understood who she was talking about. I fumed in anger about what happened and Y/n gasped when she realized I was there. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... I know I am late but have you guys seen the shadow trailer? I have been hooked to the song since release. Suga was awesome in the video as usual.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥