♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

I didn't tell Jungkook cause I don't want to worry him about it but the sight I saw still scares me. I couldn't erase his face from my mind. I know he is here for Jungkook. I have to make sure he stays safe. I don't know why but I always feel a responsibility towards him. Watching him sad hurts my heart. I promised to myself that I will save him no matter what.

"Y/n?" I hummed looking at Jungkook. "I think you should check this" I saw the article he pointed and read it. "I think we should check this place" this looks similar to the description that guy told us. I think we might find some information if we go and see this place. "We should but eat your food first" he pointed to the bowl making me smile sheepishly. I started eating while telling him how we can proceed with the journey.

"It is near to Tokyo" I told him when I checked the details. "Maybe we can stay for a night or two and search" he commented looking at the screen over my shoulder. "Check the flight and accommodation facilities" I typed the same and my eyes widened at the price amount. It was out of my budget. Don't get me wrong, I am working but I don't get paid in huge. It is enough for me to clear the bills and enjoy a weekend. I frowned not knowing how to tell him about it. What would he think if I tell him about this? Besides that, I had to manage work and my parents too.

"What happened?" I sighed loudly. "I don't know how we can do this. I mean I need to take leave also my parents will be back home by this weekend" I scowled. "Wait, when are they coming back?" he asked me. "Maybe next week or this weekend. They said they had some issues" he hummed thinking. "You can stay if you want. I will take care of it" I face palmed at him.

"I told you we are doing this together" I told him sternly. He looked unsure but didn't say anything. "I think I can take leave since my manager is in leave. But the problem is my parents" I said. "Maybe we can make them stay for longer" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "How is that possible?" he smiled gently. "What if we make them won something and offer a free trip" my eyes lightened in surprise. "That would work but how can we pay for the trip" he chuckled. "I can manage that"

"No, you are not using your money" he took a deep breath sitting beside me. "Y/n, you are helping me even though you don't have to. So, stop acting like this" I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me. "I won't listen to you anymore" I sighed in defeat. "But you do know that you can't use your card" his eyes widened when he realized I am right. "I think we need to meet someone for it then"

"I am not sure about it Jungkook" I mumbled while he dragged me out of my house. "Trust me on this" I tried to free myself but his grip on me was firm. "Stop or people will think you are possessed" he winked teasing me but I didn't reply to him. He wants me to his hyung and explain him everything. Who in their sense would believe me? I tried to reason with him but he kept forcing me to do this. At this point, I don't know if he wants to stay or leave. He is confusing me.

"Are you sure he is in the dorm?" he nodded his head at my question. "I have seen his post in the weverse" I looked at him confused. "We what?" he chuckled. "Weverse. It is a platform where we talk with Army" I nodded my head. "I am scared" he held my hand and squeezed it. "I will be there with you" I took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

I stood in front of their dorm contemplating my decision again. "Let's go" Jungkook walked in with me. I told him I came to check the complaint and since I came last time, he let me in. I knocked the door and waited for someone to answer it. After a minute door opened and he stood there confused. "Hi" I waved awkwardly. "Who are you?" he asked me confused. "Can I come in?" he blocked the door and looked at me sternly.

"Tell him who you are first Y/n" I jumped when I heard Jungkook talk. "Right, I am Y/n. I came to talk about Jungkook" his face changed when I said Jungkook name. "What about him?" I looked around and whispered. "I know he is not in good condition" his eyes widened at my statement. "I need to talk to you about it. Can we talk inside?" he thought for a while before opening the door for me. I quickly got in and he closed the door. I looked around the room thinking about the events last time.

"You can sit here" he pointed to the couch in living room. I sat on the couch and placed my bag beside me. "So?" I looked at him. "Oh yeah, well you might not believe what I say but" I paused unable frame proper words without sounding dumb. "Jungkook soul left his body" he looked flabbergasted. "What?"

"I know it is hard but I can see him" I explained what happened till now to him. He sat there shocked with everything. I am sure it would be hard to believe what I am saying. "How can I believe you?" I looked at Jungkook who signalled me to say it. "I can see him and he is sitting beside you now"

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers...  Not the best chapter. I will try to better one next time.

BTW, I was thinking of changing the book name. Should I just keep this one or change it?

Also, which member do you think they went to? let me know in the comments. 

Don't forget to vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥