♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"Jungkook stop" I pushed him away and ran towards the living room. "Why?" I screamed loudly when he came towards me. I ran away to the kitchen and hid beside the fridge. "Come out Y/n" I clasped my hands over my mouth to stop myself from making any noise. "Come out now" he sang coming towards kitchen. My eyes widened when I realized he can find me. I was tip toeing to hallway when he saw me.

"Got you" he caught me by my waist and I screamed loudly. "Put me down" he laughed loudly shaking his head. "No way" he spun around making me dizzy. "Jungkook I am serious" he shook his head. "Nope, say the magic word first" I held on to his shoulders tightly. "Ok ok I am sorry" he smiled accomplished placing me on the ground.

I stumbled to stand properly due to all dizziness. "Careful" I glared at Jungkook making him smile sheepishly. "You are the one to say" I huffed walking to my room. You must be confused about it right? Let me tell you. After that date we became closer.

It's been three weeks since then and we have been together for almost a month. Nothing unusual happened after that day. Everything was fine. Jimin would visit us sometimes and we would have movie nights together. Jimin told us he wanted to tell the other members but Jungkook turned down the idea saying he doesn't want to worry them. Either way he is going to be back in his body soon. So, we didn't pester him about it.

I have been working fine in the office. After his injury my manager took leave for a month for his recovery. I didn't expect it to be this fatal but he ended up taking leave for a whole month. I wasn't complaining though, with him off my back it gave me more time to spend with Jungkook. Eunwoo told Soojin about my date and she started bugging me about it. I promised her I will introduce him to her when I am sure he is the one. She literally took the promise from me on that.

Coming to me, I was literally on the cloud nine. I didn't expect to fall in love but with Jungkook it just happened. He always treated me with care and always put me first. I am really lucky to have him in my life. "Y/n" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jungkook. "Yes Kook" he was leaning on the door with bored expression. "I am bored" I rolled my eyes at him. "What do you want me to? Entertain you?" he smirked coming inside the room. "That would work too"

"Stop there Jungkook" I throwed a pillow at him but it went through him landing at my room door. "Oops" he chuckled at my stupidity. "I am warning you" I moved back as he came towards me. "Don't come near me" he took step forward making me step back. My feet hit the bed foot and I fell on the bed. In the process, I grasped the air trying to stop myself from falling and Jungkook grabbed my hand to stop me from falling but he ended up falling with me. I closed my eyes and felt the bed bounce at our weight.

I opened the eyes and air knocked out of me when I realized how close Jungkook was to me. I was admiring his feature and I didn't notice his gaze. When I looked, I saw he was already looking at me with deep gaze. It wasn't just his usual loving gaze, instead I saw desire and lust. My heartbeat quickened when he leaned in to kiss me.

I didn't mind kissing him. But we never moved forward than that. Now, looking at him made me scared. I don't know if I am ready for this. My sanity left me when he started kissing senselessly. His kisses were urgent and passionate that I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. When I felt like I couldn't breathe he pulled away leaning his head against mine.

I was gasping for air and Jungkook must have thought I had enough air cause he reconnected our lips again. He opened my shirt and moved his hand upwards. I gasped in shock and he took the advantage of it to deepen the kiss. He was about to remove my shirt but we heard the door bell ring. He groaned moving away knowing I have to answer the door.

"I will be right back" I ran to front door while he was cursing whoever it was. I straightened myself before answering the door. I opened the door to find Jimin leaning on the wall looking at his phone. His face was covered by the hood and cap and he had sunglasses covering his eyes. "Hi" a grin lit up his face when he saw me.

"Hi Jimin, come inside" I moved to side inviting him inside. "What were you doing?" my face heated up when I realized what would have happened if he didn't interfere. "Nothing" I changed the topic and went to kitchen to get him some water. "Where is Jungkook?" I looked around and saw him leaning on the kitchen door watching me. I blushed and looked away before he sees me. "He is here too" I answered him and sat beside him on the sofa. "So, I came to talk to you guys about something"

"What is it?" he placed the glass on the table before looking at us. "You do remember we have to go to Japan next week" I know it but it didn't occur to me that it was next week. "Yeah" I trailed off thinking about it. "I am booking the tickets for us" he showed me the details and all. I just there silently listening to him. "Since he will be back, we might start our next comeback in this month"

"That's a good idea. I am sure everyone will be happy" I looked at Jungkook and saw he was looking really happy about going back. It's not like I don't want him to go back. I want him to be happy too. but the thing I am worried about is what will happen to us once he back? Would we be like how we are now? or will it change completely?  

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... So what do you think will happen? Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote while reading.

Your support mean a lot to me.

Stay safe and stay at home.

Love you all ♥♥

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥