♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

I gulped looking at the tall building in front of me. I used to admire and listen to lot of people about how they wanted to visit this company and them. But now that I am standing here, I don't feel happy or excited at all. "Please come in" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the man who called me.

"Thank you" I thanked him and went inside the building. "I already informed them about your arrival. You can go to second floor" he pointed to the right side where lift was located. "Manger Sejin will accompany you from there" I thanked him once again and made my way to the lift. I fiddled with the fingers whole ride. Though it was just a minute ride it felt like forever.

I walked out when the elevator opened. "Y/n~shi?" I turned to my right and found a tall guy standing there. "Yes" he smiled warmly. "I am manager Sejin" I greeted him and he gestured for me to follow him. "They are all waiting for you" I frowned at his words. I wanted to ask him who he meant by them but I didn't. we made our way to the last room in the corridor. He knocked on the door twice before opening it. "Y/n~shi is here"

"Let her in" I heard a male voice from inside. "Hello Y/n" I bowed to the man in the room who must be the pdnim Jungkook told me about. "I am Bang Si-Hyuk" he introduced me to other two members in the room. "Please take a seat" I thanked him and sat in my chair. I looked round the room and realized they are all watching me.

As he said they are all in high position in the company. "Since you are here, I won't take much of your time. I will come to the point directly" he took his glasses off. "I am sure you know about the rumours of you and Jungkook" I nodded my head as in saying yes. "Media and fans are very eager to know about you both. We don't want this to ruin his reputation"

"It's not that we are opposed to it" he added when he saw my face. "We want the best for the members" I looked down to hide my tears. "I understand" I mumbled loud enough for them to hear me. "We asked Jungkook to decided on it" though they didn't reject our relationship it felt bad to be here. I felt emotional sitting here like this and listening to them.

"But we think he can't think rationally in this moment" I know they won't agree to it. They would make us break up and announce it as a rumour. "So, to help us decide can you answer some of our questions?" I nodded wondering what he wants to know. "How did you meet him?" he asked me. "I work in the company which handles the security system of your company. I went there to solve an issue and I met him"

"We met few times after that and decided to date" I told the same lie I told my parents. "Who is Mark?" I sighed at the mention of his name. "He is someone I know" I really want to kill Mark for creating this mess. "Mark is best friend of my cousin. We don't get along well" he hummed in reply. "How does he know you are with Jungkook?"

"I was in their dorm for a regular check when he came to pick me up. He kind of forced me to leave with him but Jungkook stopped him" I told them honestly. "Was he aware of your relation with Jungkook?" one of the guys asked me. "No, he doesn't. he must have assumed it"

"What about Eunwoo?" the same guy asked me reading the paper in his hand. "He is my childhood best friend" they looked at each other after that. It seemed like they were communicating with each other. I didn't know they will ask me all this about a rumour. I thought they would just ask me to break up with him. Maybe they are not that bad.

"Well Y/n we think -" before he can finish the door to room opened loudly. "Hyung" we looked at the door and saw Jungkook with others. "What is going on here?" he yelled at them when he realized the situation. "Jungkook, what are you doing here?" their pdnim asked him clamly. "Why is she here?" he asked ignoring his question. "You can't barge in like that"

"You can't make her come here like that either" he seemed really mad right now. "Jungkook?" I called him hoping he will listen to me. "You? why didn't you tell me you are coming here?" I sighed in irritation. "Why don't you calm down first?" he scoffed at me still mad. "Were you forcing her to break up with me or something?"

"No, we didn't" he placed his glasses back. "We just wanted to know more about the situation. I said I will wait till you decide" he told him trying to make him relax. "I actually decided what to do" Jungkook announced looking at me. "Can we discuss about it?"

"I brought someone who can help us" other members moved making room for that person. "Eunwoo?" I was shocked to see him here. "What are you doing here?" he smiled coming towards me. "I am also part of this mess, right?" I glanced at Jungkook. "I am here to help you"

"So, Eunwoo called me yesterday" Jungkook them explained about his plan and it sounded possible. "Very well, we will announce it that way then" I looked at them surprised. "does that mean we don't have to break up?" he smiled at us. "If this works then no" I can only pray to god to make it work now. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Only few more chapters are left before this book ends. Thanks for all the support. 

Comment and vote.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥