♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

I fiddled with my fingers glancing at him. I don't know why he brought me here. we have been here for a while and he didn't talk at all. He told me to sit at the corner in the room and I did. I waited for him to harm me or worse kill me but he did none of that sort. He would glare at me once in a while though. I sighed frustrated with all the silence.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him mustering up my courage. "to kill you" though his face seemed playful his voice sounds serious. "Then what are you waiting for?" I asked him trying to show my best. "Should I then?" he walked towards me with a knife in his hands which I failed to notice before. "I was having second thought but I guess I should do it" I gulped in fear when I saw the look in his eyes. "Why? Scared?"

"What happened to the confidence you had few minutes back?" he crouched down to face me. "Any last wish?" I closed my eyes in fear when I felt the knife sink in my skin at the neck. "You smell good" I opened my eyes to see him playing with the knife that has my blood. I touched my neck and realized he sliced my neck lightly. I pressed my hand against the wound. "Don't worry I am not going to kill you yet"

"You said the same thing last time" I mumbled lowly but he heard it. "Cause I mean it" I sighed loudly. "Then why the hell are you doing this all" I yelled at him. "Why are you trying to kill us and hurt us?" he flinched at my loud voice. "I never said that" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I just want to see how strong your love is"

"What?" he smiled which made him seem less scary for the first time since I met him. "You will understand soon" I frowned at his words. Why do everything seem so complicated and mysterious for us. Can't my life be normal like others? I just want to spend time with Jungkook without worrying about anything. I was too deep in my thoughts I didn't realize my surroundings. "What do you like in him anyway?"

"Maybe we just clicked?" I thought about him. "I don't know how to put in words. I didn't think we would end up like this but he was different. He was like a special treat in my normal life. He is special to me" I felt happy whenever I am with him. I don't want this to end. I want to live with him for a long time. "You sound so stupid" I frowned glaring at him. "I think it is time for the show" I looked at him confused when he got up from the ground. "This is going to hurt"

Before I can ask what will he hit me on the head making me bump in to the wall. I groaned in pain and touched my head to check the injury but my eyes gave up and I fell unconscious.

I woke up to the sound of monitor sound. I opened my eyes adjusting to the light and looked around. White walls and Monitors. It couldn't take a genius to guess I am in hospital. I groaned when I felt pain in my head. "Hey relax, you will hurt yourself" I looked up to see Eunwoo helping me. "What are you doing here?"

"Jungkook found you somewhere injured" I frowned at the mention of his name. How would Jungkook know where I was? I didn't have my phone with me cause he dropped it when he took me with him. "Where is he?" I asked him. "He is with his hyungs at the dorm" I nodded my head. "I will doctor first" he left the room and I waited for them to come.

After few questions and check ups doctor left the room. "What were you doing there?" Eunwoo asked me when everyone left. "I will tell you later. I need to talk to Jungkook first" he sighed at my answer. "Y/n, there are some things happened when you were missing" my heart beat quickened thinking about the worse situations. "What?"

"Your parents found about you and Jungkook" I don't think it is a big deal. I can explain to them about us and they will understand. "That's not a problem. I will handle it" he shook his head. "That is not all" he was about to tell me but someone opened the door interrupting him. "Y/n" my eyes watered at the sight of him. "Jungkook"

"Thank god you are ok" he hugged me like his life depended on it. "I was so scared when Eunwoo called me" he told me how Eunwoo called him asking about my whereabouts and he started panicking. "How did you know I was there?" his face paled like he remember something horrible. "I ended up there when I was out of my body once" he mumbled so that only I can hear. I didn't ask him further but I understood it must be on that day when he heard about Mark.

"I will leave you to talk" I totally forgot Eunwoo was in the room too. "Sorry" he shook his head smiling. "Eunwoo said my parents found out about us" I was about to tell him it is ok but he seemed worried. "Did something else happen?" he sighed taking my hands in his. "When he called me, I was on the set. I told hyungs about it and someone might have heard us" he stopped to look at me. "They leaked the news to media"

"So, you mean everyone know we are dating?" he nodded hesitantly. "What else" I asked him when I realized there is more to the story. "Mark posted photos and article about how you are dating Eunwoo and me at the same time" with that my tears started flowing. I am sure his fans must be thinking so bad about me. I didn't want this to happen then why did we end up like this? "Hey we will get through this together" he tried to console me but I know there is no hope for us.

"I will never leave you. we will face it together" I curled up in his arms sobbing in his chest. I know we will have to end the things one way or other. I didn't want to lose Jungkook when I just got him now.

Author Note:

Hello readers... Have you guys watched the comeback? this was needed by lot of people. What is your fav track?

Comment and vote.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥