♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"Hey Y/n" I was attacked by Soojin as soon as I reached office. "I can't breathe" she tightened her hug instead of leaving me. "Yah" Eunwoo slapped her arm making her let me go. "Let her breath first" he scolded her. "Sorry Y/n~ah" I coughed trying to breath more. "I felt happy after seeing you for a while" I looked at her in disbelief. "We met yesterday Soojin~ah" Eunwoo said rolling his eyes. "Still"

"I missed you" she tackled me again in a hug. "Ok I got it. Now, leave me" I pushed her away. "Ouch" she placed her hand on heart like she is hurt. "That hurts. My best friend doesn't even care about me" I rolled my eyes at her dramatic behaviour. "Stop chatting and get back to work now" we all flinched at the booming voice. "And you Y/n, come in to my cabin now"

"Yes sir" I bowed to him and he left. "I thought he was in leave for a month" I asked them when he left. "Yeah but management called him cause we have loads of work" Eunwoo explained. "So, he is getting mad at us" Soojin added to his sentence. "I will go and check then" I told them and walked in to his cabin.

"Good morning sir" I greeted him once I entered his cabin. "Morning" he didn't look at me so I waited for him to tell me what he wants. "I see that you have taken leave last week" he looked up at me with calm expression. "Yeah, I had some emergency" he nodded his head. "But you applied for the leave again?" I looked at him confused. "I did?" he throwed the papers on the table. "It is mentioned you need two weeks leave"

"I don't think I applied for leave" he signalled to check the papers. "What the" I trailed off as I saw it came from my mail. "Anyway, I am approving two weeks leave to you along with your friends" I looked at him wide eyed. "You can leave" I walked out of his office still shocked with our conversation.

Since I started working here, he has been my senior. I have never had this calm conversation with him till now. "What happened?" Soojin asked me as soon as I came to my cabin. "He approved me two weeks of leave" she squealed making others to look at us. "That's great" others ignored her since they are used to her tantrums by now.

"But I didn't apply for any leave though" she gave me a cheeky grin. "Wait, why are you looking at me like that?" I glanced at Eunwoo and saw he is looking other side. "Wait, what did you guys do?" I yelled making others to shout at us. "Stop disturbing us" one of the employees said. "Sorry" Eunwoo bowed apologizing. "Come with us"

They both pulled me to cafeteria. Since it was brunch time not many were there. "Sit here. I will get us soft drinks" he told me and left to get the drinks. "What did you do?" I asked Soojin as soon as he left. "Wait for him at least" she scowled and I sat silence until he came. "Here" he returned with the orange drinks and sat opposite to me. "So, care to enlighten me now?"

"We applied for the leave from your system" I frowned at Eunwoo words. They know my system password since we trust each other a lot. "The thing is, remember I told you I want to talk with you" I nodded my head remembering our conversation from yesterday. "He needs your help" Soojin said seeing Eunwoo is stuck. "Can you guys tell me what happened clearly?"

"Well, you already know my family issue" Eunwoo is son of a big company owner. His family is very rich and popular. He wasn't interested in taking over the position so he joined as a trainee in this company along with us. He sometimes gets calls and has arguments with his family members. "Grandma is not agreeing to let me go. She wants me to take over the company soon and she is going to announce it on her birthday"

"Her birthday is next week, right?" I know his family very well. Though they are very rich they always adored me. "You do know you have to take over the company one day" he is the only heir in their family. Besides he is very capable in business and I am sure he will be more successful than his father. "I know and that is not the main problem"

"She wants me marry with her friend's granddaughter" he then explained how she promised her friend few years back and now she wants it to be done. "And you know the worst part is that girl is none other than Minji" I chocked on my drink and coughed few times. "Minji from our office" he sighed when we laughed loudly. "I can't believe this"

"Neither did I" she showed me the pictures his grandmother sent. "So, what happened then?" he smiled sheepishly and I know that instance he did stupid thing. "I told her I have a girlfriend" Soojin tsked at him. "And he said it is you" she finished his sentence. "WHAT?" they covered their ears instantly. "What do you mean by me?"

"He told them you both are dating" I glared at Eunwoo and he looked away. "Why did you say that?" I can't believe he lied like that. "She wouldn't accept anyone cause she gave a word already. I was sure she would let me off the hook if it is you" I shook my head. "But what if we they know later?"

"I will tell them we broke up. Once I get the company grandma can't force me" he grabbed my hands in his. "Please agree for me, Y/n?" they both started convincing me. "Fine, I will come" they both cheered happily and somehow I felt this won't be as easy as Eunwoo thought. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Since I had some time I finished writing next chapter. Hope enjoy reading it.

Don't forget to comment and vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥