♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

Jungkook:

I was happy. Finally, I felt like everything is solved and nothing could ruin my happiness. I felt empty even when I was performing and touring around the world. I thought I would be happy seeing army all over the world just like before. But the emptiness was still there. When Jimin hyung was behaving different I thought I wouldn't be able to be with him like before. But now things are cleared I realized the reason for my emptiness. It was Y/n.

She became a part of me which was missing for a while. Now she is here I feel complete. "What are you think thinking?" I snapped put of my thoughts when Namjoon hyung came. "I see what you are doing" he laughed looking at how I was watching Y/n. "She is really nice girl" I smiled at him. "I know and that's why I love her" he chuckled mumbling I am already wrapped around her finger. "She seems like a nice girl. I am happy for you"

"Thanks, hyung" I looked back at her when he left but she wasn't there. "You know stalking is wrong" I jumped a bit not expecting her to sneak up on me. "Not when you are admiring the person and that happened to be my girlfriend" I scoffed at his words. "Who said I agreed to be your girlfriend" he smiled cheekily. "Last time I remember, you said you like me too much to say no" she blushed remembering our conversation after we confessed in Japan.

"I can't believe I forgot all those moments" I mumbled making her smile. "You are here with me now. that's all matters" I hummed in reply at her words. She may feel this is enough but I can't help but miss her presence in the last few days. I hugged her making her head to lay on my chest. "Now what?"

"What?" I chuckled at her question. "Now that we are together again can we go on date?" she looked up from our hug. "A date?" I nodded my head confirming her question. "I want to take you on a proper date" I can see her smile already which made me happy too. "Ok, I will come"

"Can we go tomorrow evening then?" she agreed but told me we need to meet here since her parents aren't aware of our relationship. She was talking to me when all of sudden she stopped. "My parents" her eyes widened suddenly like she remembered something. "I completely forgot my parents came back. I need to go home now" she started rushing making me worry.

"Relax" she shook her head. "You know Mark saw me here. I am sure he must have told my parents about us and they will kill me if they knew I spend the night here" I frowned at her. "You can tell them about our relationship"

"They think I am dating Eunwoo" I bit my lip feeling jealous. "Why didn't you guys end this fake relation thing?" she sighed sensing my jealous. "Just wait few more days. I promise I will tell them everything" she held my cheek and told me. "fine, I will leave it you" she grabbed her bag which was found in the living room. "I will call you later" she pecked my lips and dashed towards the door.

I whined when she left the room for not giving me proper kiss. Aish this girl is going to be the death of me. I smiled to myself thinking about her. "Hey Jungkook" I looked up and saw Jimin hyung. "Hi hyung" he walked in to the room and sat on the sofa. "Did Y/n leave already?"

"Yeah, she forgot her parents are here" I chuckled thinking how can she even forget that. "Oh, they did, she didn't tell me" he mumbled lowly. "She kind of forgot" I told him the incident of her remembering and he started laughing too. "She must have been so worried that she forgot" I stopped laughing when he said that. "About what hyung?"

"Huh, nothing" he looked away like he was lying. "Hyung, please don't hide anything anymore" he sighed loudly before shifting on the sofa. "Jungkook, I think you might know about it" I waited for him to tell me. "She met this guy earlier" then he told me how she met him and fainted in the Japan in Eunwoo grandma party and all other incidents with him. "Why didn't she tell me?"

"Don't think she is hiding it from you" he held my shoulder making me look at him. "She told me she wants to tell you but you just remembered her and she wanted to enjoy this moment for a while. She did mention that she will tell you by herself later" I couldn't blame her after what he said. She would have been devastated without me by her side. It only natural to crave the moment like she did. "What should we do now?"

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders. "Since he is after both of you, you should be careful for now until we find the solution to it" I hummed in reply thinking about it. "Just focus on her for now. you both deserve to spend some time after all the drama that happened" he patted my back leaving me alone with my thoughts. He is right. I should focus on the date and making her happy. But I also need to find the reason for his appearance to solve this problem.

I felt too stuffy in the house so I decided to go out. I grabbed my mask and hoodie and went out. I walked aimlessly until I reached the same bridge where I met the halmoni on that day. I was looking at the spot where I sat when I heard someone speak. "Youngman, I didn't see you in a while" I stood shocked at the sight person in front of me. she is the same halmoni who gave the bracelet to me.