♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

JUNGKOOK:

"Since he will be back, we might start our next comeback in this month" I grinned happily at Jimin hyung words. This is going to be awesome. Finally, after a while I am going to perform in front of the army again. I missed the stage and music a lot. "That's a good idea. I am sure everyone will be happy" I couldn't agree with her more. First, I will work on the album with the hyungs and then we will do the comeback which will lead to perform in front of the army.

"I booked three tickets in return since we will have Jungkook with us" Jimin winked looking to Y/n right side thinking I might be there. "He is sitting beside you now" Y/n pointed towards the direction I am sitting and Jimin hyung smiled sheepishly. "It would be over next week anyway" I smiled waving it off. "Yeah, you are right" I pouted at Y/n reaction. This isn't the reaction I was looking for. She looks sad and disappointed which made me confused. "Anyway, I should probably go. I need to attend a meeting with the boys tonight. I thought I should inform you this before leaving. Also, I will come to pick you next week. We will go to the airport together" hyung got up from the seat and walked towards the door. "I will call you later" he gave a hug to Y/n and walked out. "See you later"

Y/n closed the door when he left and walked in to the kitchen. She took the jug to drink water. "Y/n" she hummed without looking at me. "Are you o-" I was cut off by door bell ringing. I groaned cursing Jimin hyung for disturbing us. "Let me see" she walked towards the door to check who it is. "Eunwoo?" my eyebrow raised when I heard her. what is he doing here at this time?

"Aren't you going to let me in?" she moved to side inviting him in. Is she really that stupid? How can she let a guy in her house at this hour the night? What if he hurt her? what if he... wait, he is her best friend. He wouldn't do that to her right? right "What happened?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her voice. "Eunwoo~ah"

"Are you ok?" he wrapped his arms around. "Can we just stay like this for a while?" I was about to say no but she wrapped her arms around him. After what felt like forever he let go of her. "Wanna talk about it?" he shook his head. He looked like he was crying before he came. "What were you doing?" he asked her changing the topic. "Well I am cooking dinner" his eyes lit up at the mention of food. "I am hungry" she chuckled ruffling his hair. "Let's go. I will make you your favourite dish"

"Yay" I slumped my shoulders defeatedly. I don't think I can spend with her anymore. I sat at the sofa watching them talk. I got angry at how she was talking to him and laughing with him. I know he can't see me but she can. How can she forget about me? I huffed laying on the sofa waiting for that idiot to leave. I closed my ears when I heard their giggles. I know I am being jealous but I can't help it. I don't want to share Y/n with anyone. I didn't know when I got so possessive of her.

I woke up at the sound of door closing. I didn't realize I fell asleep. "He left already" I asked her yawning. "It's been almost two hours Jungkook" I hummed in agreement. "What are you doing?" she looked at me waving the dish wash scrub. "I am cleaning the dishes" I grabbed her hand and went to her room. "Let's talk. I didn't spend much time with you today" she rolled her eyes at my words but her lips tugged upwards in to a smile. "We were together whole day till Jimin came"

"Which was like four hours back. And then Eunwoo came. Why did he come anyway?" she stayed silent at my words. "Is everything alright?" she smiled a little but her eyes showed it clearly she wasn't ok. "It is not my story to tell you. Let's just say he has some issues with his family" I couldn't force her when she said like that. "I just don't like it when he is sad. He is deserve all the happiness in the world. If only that can happen"

"You care so much about him" I couldn't help but utter those words. "I have known since I was two months old" she chuckled telling me how they met and all. This time I didn't feel jealous. I smiled looking at her excitement. She was looking so happy and I didn't want to disturb her. "This was my small world till now and now you are added to it" she glanced at me smiling lovingly. "Soon you will have few more people in it too"

"What?" I looked at her weirdly. "Don't tell me you don't want to meet my hyungs" she looked blank. "You want me to meet your hyungs?" I scoffed at her words. "Ofcourse. We can't meet like this when I go back. You will have to come and spend time like all the couples does" I grabbed her hand and pulled her body so that her back was facing my front. "I am sure they are going to love you and we will have lot of fun together" I tightened my grip on her an pecked her forehead. I can't wait to be back again.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... How are you all doing? In the next chapters story will change a lot. Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote while reading.

Love you all and stay safe

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥