♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"Then I will leave the company and disband from BTS" I punched his arm making him whine. "Don't say things like that so easily" he whined rubbing his arm. "Why? I am being serious" I shook my head. "I know how much BTS meant to you. you would never do that" he sighed looking away. "What is it Jungkook?"

"I am worried" I listened to him patiently knowing there is more. "Hyungs are family to me and I don't want anything happening to them. If this goes out of hand" he stopped talking and I understood him. He can't leave the team but he thinks it might ruin them too if he stays with them. "Besides I can't leave you no matter what happens"

"You can't decide that" I mumbled to myself. "Why not? I love you and I am willing to do it for us" I sighed knowing he is stubborn. "Do you think they will accept your decision?" I was referring to his fans and the company. "I don't know but we will try" I hummed in reply thinking about it.

"For now, just focus on recovering" he pulled me in his arms and cuddled me. "I want to go home" I told him. I don't think I can stay calm if this didn't end. I want to go home and explain it to my parents at least. The fact they didn't come to see me is bothering me a lot. "Your parents were here too. Eunwoo told them to go home and fresh up" he said like he knows what I am thinking. "Did he inform them that I woke up?"

"I don't think he did" he replied a bit unsure. "When can I go home?" I repeated the question which he didn't answer. "I will check with doctor" he got up from the bed. "I will be back soon" he kissed my forehead and left the room. "Y/n?" I looked up and saw Eunwoo at the door. "Hey"

"Sorry" he came in and sat beside me. "This is all happened because of me" I frowned when I realized he is blaming himself. "If I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend then none of this would have happened" I shook my head at him. "It's not true. Mark is the one who created that rumour. If it was anyone fault then it should be him"

"Still I can't help but blame myself" I smiled squeezing his hand. "It will be ok" I don't know if I was assuring him or me. I couldn't help but wonder what will happen to us now. "Hey, doctor said you can go home now" Jungkook announced once he entered the room. "I finished the formalities so you can start packing" he said glancing at my hand which was on Eunwoo. "Ok"

"I will drop her at home" Eunwoo told Jungkook. "Media will be following you and I don't think it is good idea for you to come with her" Eunwoo cleared to him before he can say anything. "Ok then I will see you later" Jungkook gave me a peck on the lips. "Take care. I will call you later" I nodded my head smiling. He seemed disappointed at the fact that he couldn't drop me at home. "I love you" he replied and left the room leaving me alone with Eunwoo.

"Shall we go?" Eunwoo asked me once I got changed. "Yeah" I walked with him to the car. "I informed your parents that you are coming" I hummed in reply not paying much attention. Whole ride I was thinking about Jungkook and me. "We are here" I got out when Eunwoo told me we reached.

"Y/n?" I stopped walking when I saw mom and dad sitting in the living room. "Are you feeling better now?" mom asked me worriedly. "I am sorry mom, I didn't do -" she shushed me and gave me a hug. "I know you Y/n, you wouldn't do that" I sniffed in her arms. "I love him mom, I don't want to lose him"

"You won't baby" she patted my back as I sobbed in her arms. "This is all my fault uncle. I am sorry" Eunwoo apologized to my dad. "Don't be. I know you never wish any bad for her" he smiled assuring. "Actually, we pretended to date just for his grandma" I told them everything about us. They listened to me without judging me. "We thought we will tell them about it tomorrow but this happened"

"What about Jungkook?" my dad asked me. "How did you meet him?" I bit my lip thinking about a lie. I can't tell them I met him when he was spirit. "I went to his dorm for security check once" I told him the half-truth. "We met after it few times and kind of started going out" I rambled whatever I thought of to them. Thankfully it sounded like true story. "Does he like you too?"

"Yes, he does" my dad got up from the sofa and sighed. "We don't have any problem if you date either of them" he patted my shoulder. "We just want you to be happy" I smiled thankfully at him. "Thanks dad" mom smiled at me as in agreeing with dad. "Why didn't you tell us about Mark?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Eunwoo told us about what happened" I looked at Eunwoo and realized he must be talking about the incident which happened in the past. "I didn't want to upset Jay. You know how much he respects him" I couldn't tell him and ruin his friendship. I thought he would ignore me and live his life too but I was wrong. I didn't expect him to go this far just to ruin my relationship.

"Don't keep things to yourself ever. You can always tell us whatever bothers you" my mom told me gently patting my head. "I will mom" after some more chit chat Eunwoo left to his house. Mom and dad also went with him to discuss about this issue with his grandma. They insisted on staying but I told them I want to be alone. So, they agreed on going. I thought for a while about the situation. I decided to call Jungkook and check up on him.

Before I can do that, I got a call from unknown number. "Hello?" I answered with hesitation. "Is this Y/n?" I heard a male voice. "Yes, who is it?"

"I am calling from Big Hit entertainment" I sat straight in alert. "Can you come to our company tomorrow to discuss something?" I sighed inwardly. "Is it about the rumours?" I asked him straight forwardly. "Yes" I nodded my head after thinking for a minute. "I will come"

"Good, I will send the address" I was about to hang up but he stopped. "Don't tell Jungkook about this. See you later Miss. Y/n" with that he hung up the call. I looked at the phone and sighed. Tomorrow will be long day. I have a feeling it won't end in my favour. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... So what do you think will happen next?

Comment your thoughts and vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥