♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

JUNGKOOK:

I woke up to sun hitting my face. I blinked my eyes several times to adjust to the light. I got up slowly and looked around. It wasn't familiar place to me at all. I was in a room and it smelled like blood and meat. I wrinkled my nose since I couldn't bare the smell. I quickly got up from the floor and walked out unable to bare the smell anymore.

I looked at myself when I was out. My eyes widened when I realized my state. I was covered in blood and dirt. I looked back at the place for anything I could remember. It was a small cottage in the forest area. It doesn't have any sign of living and I realized smell was coming from the wolf which was laying dead on the floor. I don't know what happened but one thing was sure that I killed the wolf but I don't know how or why.

I am not sure how I can grab it when I can't even touch anything. Moreover, how the hell did I end up in this area? I groaned as my head started hurting from all the things and thoughts. I should get out of here first then I will think about it. Maybe if I stay calm then it will come to me. I walked out of there and made my way to Y/n house. I washed myself in the middle of the road with the tap water. Luckily, I was able to grab it and I made myself look better.

I stood in front of her apartment and waiting to knock. I can directly walk in but I was hesitant. I wasn't sure how she would react to seeing me. "Jungkook?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. "Y/n?" I asked her when I saw her state. "What happened to you?" I entered inside quickly and held her face in my hands. "Are you ok? You look so pale" I checked her temperature but it was fine. "Where did you go?" I stiffened at her question. "I was so scared. How could you leave me like that?"

"I am sorry Y/n. I am sorry" I held her close to me as she started crying. "I was so scared" I kissed her forehead as she cried in my arms. "Y/n, what took you so -" I looked up when I heard Jimin hyung voice. "Let me guess Jungkook?" she nodded her head. "I will go and get the box" she moved away from me and walked outside the apartment. I turned to look at Jimin hyung and realized he can't see me. I was about to go inside until he spoke. "Jungkook?"

"I can't see you but I wanted to tell you something" he moved towards the sofa. "Y/n told me what happened and I think you should know too" he told me what happened till now and I couldn't say anything. I was scared for her and myself too. I think I know who he was referring to. It was the same guy I have seen that night near her house. So, I am not the only one who can see him. Apparently, she can see him too. "I told you all this because I want you to take care of her" hyung continued speaking. "I can sense she likes you from the conversation we had and I had a hunch that you like her too from the way you reacted in her office."

"Just make sure you both are safe and together until this all finishes" he got up from the seat and walked in to the kitchen leaving me alone with my thoughts. I sat thinking about everything till Y/n came back. "Jimin, I got the box" she handed the empty box to Jimin and he thanked her. "I got a call from Namjoon hyung. I need to attend a team meeting" he was wearing his coat and hat which I didn't observe till now. "I will call you when I am free ok?" he told her and she nodded her head. "Thanks for everything"

"You can always lean on me for help" I frowned not liking their closeness at all. "I should get going now" he saluted in the air as a way of telling me. "Wait, let me pack this first" she walked in to the kitchen with box she brought and came back with food in it. "Here, thank you once again" he ruffled her hair smiling. "See you" he took the box and left the house.

"Y/n?" I patted the seat beside me as asking her to sit. "What is it?" she asked when she sat beside me. "Are you alright?" I observed her making sure she is not hiding anything from me. "Yeah, I am fine" I sighed loudly knowing she is still hiding it from me. "Jimin hyung told me everything" her eyes widened at my sentence. "What?" I took her hands in mine and turned towards her. "You know you can tell me everything"

"What happened?" she glanced down at her hands. "I didn't want to worry you so I lied" I know she had lot to say so I didn't stop her. "Mark and Jae were best friends since primary school. He would always come and play with us at home. But after a while his teasing got extreme and I warned him multiple times not to cross the line. He never listened and one night on the party he -" I stopped her knowing she can't tell me about it. "You don't have to tell me" she sniffled. "No one know about it except me, Soojin and Eunwoo. I made sure they didn't talk about it again. After that I got scholarship so I left the town and came here. since then, I am avoiding him"

"I am sorry for hiding it but-" I cut her mid-sentence cause I don't care what happened. my main concern was about that guy. "Why didn't you tell me you can see that guy?" her eyes widened in surprise. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... since I am late I will try to double update today. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts while reading 

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥