♥♥JUNGKOOK♥♥

JUNGKOOK:

I couldn't understand what is happening to me. You must be shocked to see me so calm when I am here as a ghost. But somehow the person beside me made me calm. I don't know why but it is how I felt. I know I have to go back and check the dorm and see what happened but for the time being I wanted to enjoy this calmness. It felt like no one would bother me if I roam alone on the road.

No fans or no rumours I can be free. I know it sounds very weird. "You have to go and check this address" I observed their conversation quietly. Her friends reminded me of my hyungs. They would always take care of me when I am feeling sad or down. She is lucky to have someone like that in her life too. "Your friends seem to like you a lot" she jumped in surprise when she heard my voice.

"You scared me" I chuckled at her. I followed her quietly to wherever she is going. I was walking silently until I realized where we are. "What happened?" I stared at the building in shock. "This is my dorm" I could say she was shocked too but I couldn't bother about her now. "What? No way" she was freaking out beside me while I stared at the building in confusion. "Why would you come here?"

"Apparently, your security system stopped working and they gave a complaint" she read the details her manager gave her. "Might as well go and check it" she continued walking like nothing happened few minutes back. I sighed loudly and followed her inside. "Are you Miss. Y/n?" she bowed to Sejin hyung. "I am here to check the complaint you registered" he signalled her to follow him and led us in to our dorm. "You can go inside"

"Thank you" she thanked and walked inside the house and looked around in amazement. "Can I know where is security room?" I took her hand signalling her to follow me at the same time Sejin hyung pointed to the last room in the corridor. She opened the system and checked the footage. She checked the wires and god knows what else. "I think it was some error in the program. I reset it so there won't be any issue"

She switched it on and checked the cameras which were showing the dorm clearly. "It won't have any problem again" she showed it to Sejin hyung. "Can we get back the yesterday footage?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I am not sure about that" she frowned and started to work on system again. "I will see if I can get that"

I walked out from there and decided to look for hyungs. "Stop eating from the bowl" Jin hyung slapped Namjoon hyung hand when he tried to steal the bacon again. "I am hungry hyung" he whined stealing one more piece. "Agh... you guys are going to kill me one day" they started bickering making me smile. I walked further and saw Yoongi hyung laying on the sofa with his eyes closed. Hobi hyung and Jimin hyung were playing games while Taehyung was playing with Tanie.

"Shouldn't we wake up Kookie now?" I looked at Jimin hyung and saw he looks worried. "Let him sleep for a while. We don't have any schedule today and he need all the rest he can get" I didn't observe when Yoongi hyung got up until he answered. "I am worried about him though" V hyung frowned. "We all are Tae"

"I wish he would be his usual self again" guilt spread through me as I heard them talk. I know I was being hard on myself but I didn't realize I am stressing them too. I wish I can tell them not to worry for me for once. I walked to my room not wanting to listen to them anymore. I saw myself sleeping calmly on the bed. It didn't look like something is wrong with me. There wasn't any sign of change in the room. I sat for a while thinking about all the possibilities of getting in to this situation but none of them seemed right.

I laid on the sofa too tired until I heard door open to my room. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised when I saw her in my room. "You have to look at this" she pointed to something on her phone. I looked at the video and my eyes widened in surprise. "How? What?" I couldn't utter proper sentence after watching it. "Where did you get it?"

"I backed up the data and it happened yesterday night in the same room" she pointed to the room we are standing. "So, that means my soul must have left my body last night" around midnight bright light appeared in my room and tape blocked after that. "Exactly, something happened here" she looked around the room like someone is watching us. "How do we find what happened?"

"There is no we in this dude" she looked at me like I am crazy. "You are the only one who can see me" she huffed crossing her arms. "That's the point, I don't want to be involved in any mess" she looked scared. "Look-" before I can say anything Jimin hyung burst through the door and looked at her alarmed. "Who are you? what are you doing here?" she looked at me scared for being caught. What should I do now?

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello everyone... Not so long chapter but as the story goes it will get better. I hope you stick with me till then.

Don't forget to vote while reading and comment your thoughts.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥