♥♥Y/N♥♥

Y/N:

"Ring Ring" I hit the snooze button and slept again. "Yah~ Get your ass up and come out" I groaned when I heard Soojin voice from outside. I opened one eye and checked my phone. Today is Sunday which means I don't have office and I was planning of hiding in my room whole day just like yesterday but she ruined my plan. "OPEN THE DOOR IDIOT" I flinched when I heard the bang. I quickly got up in half sleep and walked towards main door before she wakes up whole neighbours.

I don't want to have any police complaints for annoying them early morning. "Yah" I opened the door and Soojin hit my forehead with her bag. "Ouch" I rubbed my head. "What was that for?" she closed the door behind her and dragged me inside. "You have been ignoring my calls and Eunwoo too" I played with my fingers and looked away. "I was busy" I said quietly but she heard it anyway. "Busy my foot" she scoffed. "You have been crying and sleeping whole day" she sat on the sofa and I did the same. "Did the lover boy dump you or something?" I didn't tell her who or what happened between us but she does know I am seeing a boy and she was very happy for me. "Why are you here?"

"I came to check on you and don't change the topic" she warned me pointing her hand at me. "I am fine Soojin" I told her and closed me eyes. "Fine really? Look at yourself first. You have dark circles around your eyes and you look like you came from cave women" I glared at her but she ignored me. "Did you eat anything at all?" I heard her rummaging through my kitchen. "God your kitchen stinks. When did you become so lazy?" she mumbled in disbelief as she started cleaning kitchen.

She is right honestly. I am the type of person who always tidy up the things. Everyone around me used to my mature side but now the state of my house looks like teenage girl. I didn't have much time to clean when Jungkook was around. When I came back from trip, I passed out in the living room after crying so much. I didn't even have the energy to go to my bed. I ignored all the calls and messages and locked myself in the house. If she didn't come, I was planning to do that for some more time.

"Here" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Soojin. "Eat this" she pointed to the bowl she was holding. "I am not hungry" I moved her hand away. "Y/n~ah" she sighed sitting beside me. "How long will you stay like this? I don't know what happened but you must move on with the life right?" I bit my lip to stop myself from crying as I remembered about Jungkook. "Come here" she opened her arms for a hug. I sobbed in to her chest grieving over Jungkook. "Shh everything will be fine"

"You will be fine" she waited patiently till I finished crying. "I am ok now" I moved away from her and wiped the remaining tears. "Now tell me who do I have to kick for hurting you like this?" I chuckled at her comment. "Now that's my girl" she grinned making me roll my eyes. "You are acting weird" I pushed her away making her laugh. "for serious what happened?"

"I don't think you will believe me" I wanted to tell her everything cause I know I can trust her and I need someone to tell me what to do. "Try me" so I did. I told her everything happened till now. How I met Jungkook and me meeting Jimin and the things happened in Japan. Everything I told her. "Oh my god" she screamed making me close my ears. "You met Jungkook and Jimin from BTS and you didn't tell me" I frowned at her words. "That's all you got from the story"

"Sorry my bad" she closed her mouth. "So, you mean to tell me that you love Jungkook but he doesn't remember you" I nodded my head. "That's so bad" I looked down disappointed. I was expecting something more from her but this isn't what I wanted to hear. "Do you want to see him again?"

"Of course, I want to but at the same time I don't want to see him" she looked at me like I am mad. "You won't get it" I looked at the ceiling sadly. "I love him Soojin~ah. I want to see him and talk to him but not like a stranger. So, I am trying to forget him but the fact I see him everywhere I go is paining me more" I sniffed trying to control myself. "I just miss him so much"

"Hey" she wiped my tears "I don't like seeing you cry like this" she frowned when I didn't stop. I mean I want to stop crying too but I can't help it either. "Enough crying. Let's go out and forget about him" she pulled me off the couch and dragged me in to the bedroom. "Get a shower first. You stink" she closed the bathroom door behind me and I sighed loudly. I took a hot shower to sooth my body and got ready.

"Come let's go" she dragged me out and locked the door once I was dressed in fresh clothes. "Where are we going?" I asked her confused. "You will see" she started the car and drove off to somewhere. "We are here" she announced after few minutes. I got out and looked at the familiar restaurant. This is very famous place where lot of business meetings happen including celebrities. "Eunwoo is already inside waiting for us" she signalled me to follow her and we went in.

I pulled my hair in to ponytail and aimlessly walked in until we reached the end of the corridor. "Wait here. I will go and find Eunwoo" she told me and walked away without waiting for me to answer. I frowned when I realized I was alone in the whole corridor. I got in to the room and scrolled in the phone to pass the time. I was getting impatient when she didn't came until I heard the door open. "What took you so long?" my eyes widened when I saw the person in front of me. "Hi Y/n, do you remember me?" he waved awkwardly while I stood shocked in front of him. I can't believe I met Jeon Jungkook just in 48 hours again. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... As I said Double update. Enjoy all 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all ♥♥

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥