Chapter 31

A/N: We say this before every chapter, but we really cannot thank you guys enough for the support you have given us!! We love you 3eeks more than you can imagine, and as a little thank you/ Christmas present, I'll post another chapter tomorrow morning (Saturday)! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glance over at the calendar hanging on my wall. It's been a week- One whole week of hiding under the covers, avoiding the world and crying.

"Sky!" I cry out to her desperately.

I hear her footsteps approach my room. "What is it Mia?"

I prop myself up slightly from my bed, "I'm hungry...could you get me some food?" On cue, My stomach grumbles.

Sky lets out a chuckle and rolls her eyes at me.

"Am I your slave now? Cmon, get outta bed. You've been cooped up in here long enough." She says, signalling for me to get out of my room.

I groan loudly, plopping myself back onto the mattress and throwing the covers back over my head. "No," I mumble.

"If you want food, get your lazy ass out of bed," I hear Sky's stern voice say before the sound of her footsteps diminishes from the room.

My train my thought suddenly changes from my hunger to Dan...

He's probably forgotten about me. It's been a whole week. If he really wanted to take me back he would've done it earlier.

I sigh inwardly, my own thoughts dominating me as a stray tear rolls down my cheek. And that's why we haven't heard from Micky either! My subconscious screams at me, tugging on my emotions.

Ugh. I miss him so much...

"What are you smiling at?" I ask Sky curiously over breakfast after sluggishly getting out of bed.

Her head perks up from her laptop screen, "just reading through Mick's tweets. He's such a dork," She giggles.

I can't help but show a slight smile. They're just so perfectly adorable together.

"Has Dan tweeted anything lately?" I question without thinking. The fact he's on my mind 24/7 really pains me; what if he's moved on?

Sky shrugs, "I dunno, Mick said last time that he's too upset to tweet anything."

The fact that he hasn't tweeted gives me hope that I'm still on his mind all the time- one side of my brain tells me. But all of a sudden I feel my heart sink and guilt creeps up on me again- He hasn't been interacting with his fans, and it's all my fault!

I lose my appetite instantaneously and I grasp my phone between my hands, blankly tapping on the screen.

Subconsciously I open up twitter, and head straight for his profile.

My whole body suddenly tenses and I feel my heart sink again.

"Mia, are you okay?" I hear Sky ask. I start to feel light headed.

"What's the matter?" She asks again, worry clearly showing on her face.

Tears well up in my eyes and I start to spill my thoughts to my best friend. "Dan's been tweeting. He's forgotten about me already. He's not upset over what happened with us anymore. What if that was his way of breaking up with me? What if he's never going to come back? Sky! I miss him so much!" I start to break down crying.

"Him tweeting again doesn't mean a thing Mia! He's probably just trying to get his mind off you," Sky tries to comfort me, her hand rubbing my back in attempt to stop my chokes of tears.

"Well I don't want him to stop thinking about me! I want him to come back Sky!" I cry out loudly, sobbing into Sky's shoulder.

"He'll come back soon. He loves you too much to let go," Sky tries again calmly.

Usually these comments from my bestie would reassure me and make me happy, but this time, it doesn't work.

I hold back my tears the best I can, trying to pretend that I'm fine.

I inhale a big breath of air, taking a deep sigh; "I'm...going to go for a walk. I really need to clear my mind."

"Yeah that's a good idea, you need some fresh air Mia," Sky smiles at me sweetly.

I attempt to return a smile, but ultimately failing. "Yeah, I'll see you in a bit," I mutter softly.

"Call me if you need anything," She says.

I grab my headphones and swiftly plug them into my ipod. Turning my playlist almost on full volume, I head out.

Thoughts cloud up in my head but the music calms me down. I walk through the quiet streets of our neighbourhood, my eyes glued to the ground.

In my little thoughtful daydream, I clumsily bump into someone, and I somehow end up tripping over.

"Watch where you're going!" I hear a voice say in my ear; startling me as I look up to see a boy around my age look down at me- His arms holding my arms because he had supported my little trip.

"Sorry, and er, thanks," I say quietly, before looking back down at the ground.

"Oh um, that's alright," the boy says.

I sneak a glance up at him to see him flash a smile- a smile that reminds me of the one and only Dan Ferrari-Lane.

I briefly return the gesture, readying myself to get on my way, but his arms still grip onto mine tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his expression worried.

I find his question somewhat amusing, and I laugh internally to myself. Does he mean physically or mentally...

"Yeah," I reply simply, shifting uncomfortably to get out of his hold.

"Mia?" I suddenly hear from a distance behind me. The voice making me feel warm inside.

I turn around to see the sight of Dan a hundred metres or so away. Mixed emotions spill from inside me, and I start to panic.

"Um, I should get going," I stammer out fast, wriggling myself away from the boy's arms. My legs have a mind of its own, and I find myself running away from Dan.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What just happened?! :O

Don't worry guys, you'll find out in the next 24 hours :) Hang in there!

But for now, Please vote, fan, comment and share? Xx