Chapter 24

A/N: 200 votes already!? You guys are amazing! Thankyou! Enjoy this next part(;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That bitch!" I hiss, "Why is she wearing my boyfriend's jacket?!"

Before I could throw my hotdog to the ground and march over to the two, Greg pulls me back.

"Don't make a scene," he says warning me, "It's probably nothing."

I take a deep breath. Surely there must be some sort of reasonable explanation.

I plaster a smile on my face and grab Greg by the arm.

"Let's go find out."

"Hey babe," Dan greets me pulling me into a hug. His cold arms stings my skin.

"Where's your jacket?" I hint subtly.

"Kalia was cold," he says pulling away.

"Mmhmm," I murmur uncomfortably.

Luckily Greg notices.

He begins to shrug off his jacket, "here Kalia take mine, you're my date after all," he says kindly.

Kalia shoots a quick glance towards me, a slight guilty look colours her features for a second before she removes Dan jacket and takes Greg's.

"Thanks," she says looking at the ground handing Dan's jacket back over.

"No problem..." He replies giving me a confused look.

He clearly doesn't get it. I roll my eyes at him and begin to walk away.

"Mia?" He calls chasing me.

"Mia what's up?" He asks when he reaches me, confusion clearly evident on his face. I drink in the sight of his confused look and realized that I was overreacting.

I put a smile on my face.

"Never mind," I say. It's not worth fighting over anyway, I remind myself. Taking his hand, I lead him towards where Greg and Kalia was standing. The both of them looking utterly uncomfortable.

"How about you take Greg somewhere. I need to chat to Kalia for a bit." I whisper in his ear.

"Awwh alright then." he says giving me a quick kiss, "text me."

I let Dan pull Greg away to the roller coasters and left me with Kalia.

"Um... Hi?" She asks, "where are the boys going?"

"Well, Greg clearly looked uncomfortable so I had Dan take him away so he could at least have some sort of fun on this disastrous date" I snap.

"Speaking of which, you need to stop controlling Dan" she says clearly unfazed by my comment.

My mouth drops open for the second time today.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, he clearly wants to have some fun but you kinda keep clinging to him" she says shrugging.

All of a sudden, something in me snaps.

"Okay you know what, I set up this date so that you could give Greg another chance. But instead, you seem to be interested more in my boyfriend. Why can't you treat Greg like how you're treating my boyfriend?" I accuse.

"Are you saying I'm trying to steal your boyfriend?" She asks, a look of shock crossing her face.

"Uh yeah?"

"I'm not!"

"Stop acting like you are then?" I snap.

"I'm not!" She screams for the second time.

"Then why do you seem to be happy around my boyfriend than with Greg?"

"I don't like Greg!" She yells.

"How can you not like Greg?!"

"Because he's not Dan!!!" She screams in frustration.

I stop speechless.

Her eyes widen as she realises what she had just admitted.

"You..." I begin.

"Mia, I'm.. I mean..." She stutters.

"I knew it!" I scream, "You bitch! I knew it! This is why I didn't want to tell you that Dan and I were dating in the first place! Even Sky had warned me, you never cared, you just wanted to get close to my boyfriend! I took a risk letting us go on a double date! I only did it for Greg because he really liked you! But I don't even know why he would!!!"

She opens her mouth in shock. Then anger flares up within her.

"How dare you call me a bitch! Fine! If you want to play it like that. I will." She spits, "I will take Dan away from you. He will be mine and he will never have to look at your ugly face ever again."

Tears prick at my eyes. No, I can't lose to her.

"Sorry to break it to you but he has no intention of letting go of me and I will not let a slut like you take him away from me." I retort.

"Game on bitch." She hisses, "and FYI I'm thankful that our friendship ends here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Woaahh what a bitch huh? Haha yes I know! Another cliffhanger! Sorry! ;P New part is already written because I was on a roll the other day but I'd love if the fanfic could get to maybe 17K reads? Or 300 votes? Whichever comes first! Please spread it to all the 3eeks! Thankyou guys! Keep the comments coming and suggestions on what you'd like to see next! x