Chapter 18

A/N: Thankyou so much for all the lovely comments! Emily and I would just love to say a massive thankyou <3 Keep them coming because it motivates us to write(; Here's chapter 18! just like to say that the last 5 or so chapters Emily wrote them all on her own so please thank her you guys!(: Enjoy! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making sure no one could see us, Sky and I slip our way backstage.

We’re directed to their changing room, and sure enough we push the door open to find the boys shirtless.

Sky and I exchange looks, letting out small chuckles and raise eyebrows at each other.

“Micky!!” Sky exclaims, running over to give him a hug.

I shake my head at her in amusement. I catch myself marveling at Dan’s strong built body, before quietly creeping up behind him, tiptoeing up to place my hands over his eyes.

He turns around to face me instantaneously, wrapping his strong hands around my waist.

“You’re amazing,” I say with a smile, cuddling myself into his bare chest.

“I know,” he says, as we both erupt into little snickers of laughter.

My eyesight trails up his body, and into his eyes. I can see the burning passion of lust in his eyes.

 Dan leans in, closing the gap between us. His lips meet mine, and our mouths start working together slowly. I lay my hands onto his bare chest, making him smile into our next kiss. I slip my hands up to his neck as he runs his tongue over my bottom lip, swiftly changing the mood from gentle to passionate, as our mouths mingle fiercely.

We hear a knock on the door, snapping us back down to earth. I turn around, still locked in his arms to find the changing room now empty, with Jayne leaning casually on the frame of the door.

“Oh gosh, you two!” She jokes, shaking her head. “Dan, hurry up and get changed, we’re all waiting for you to discuss the plans for leaving the venue,” She continues, more seriously now.

“Sorry Mrs. Collins,” I say sincerely, wriggling myself out of Dan’s hold.

“Its fine Mia,” She smiles, before leaving us alone in the room again.

“Oooh, you got told off,” I tease Dan in a little kiddy voice.

“And whose fault is that?” He winks at me, before grabbing a plain white T-shirt and pulling it over his head.

“Your fault,” I giggle, making a run for it out the door to find Jayne, the boys and Sky.

“Where’s Dan?” Sky questions as soon as I join their gathering.

“He’s being a slow poke,” I reply, still in a childish tone.

“Hey, I heard that,” Dan says behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, making me smile ridiculously widely.

“Right, so this is how the procedure will work tonight. It’s 10 o’ clock right now, I checked in with the security just before and he said there’s still lots of fans outside. Do you boys want to go out and meet them tonight?” Jayne instructs.

“Yes!”

“Of course!”

“We love our 3eeks,”

The boys erupt in agreement all at once.

“Alright then,” Jayne says. “Sky and Mia,” She continues.

“Ow! Dan!” I complain light heartedly. Dan, not being able to keep still, decided he would bite me behind my neck. I tilt my head back to see a cheeky grin plastered on his face, before redirecting my attention back to Jayne.

“We’ll get you two into the car now, before the boys head out to meet their fans for 20 minutes. This way, things won’t be as hectic and we can ensure the safety of everyone,” Jayne continues to explain.

“Sounds good,” Sky says, as I nod in agreement.

I swivel around to face Dan, “Have fun! Love you,” I say, before giving him a peck on the lips.

“Love you too,” He responds, flashing me his perfect smile.

Sky and I head out the side door, and we make our way to Dan’s parked car, avoiding the crowds of fans scattered around the venue waiting for the boys.

“Today’s been so amazing! Spending all day with our boyfriends! And Oh my gosh, the concert! They have such perfect voices! I’m so proud of them!” the words seem to just stream from Sky’s mouth as soon as we’re left alone to wait in the car.

I let out a laugh. “Today was beyond perfect,” I say more calmly, already feeling a sense of nostalgia.

“And oh! How could I forget! Dan dedicating that song to you- that was adorable! You two are so perfect for each other,” Sky continues to ramble.

I start to blush again, as the memories flood back in my head. I catch myself grinning from ear to ear.

“Dan’s the best!” I reply genuinely.

It’s almost all dark, with only the lights surrounding the venue giving us a bit of light in the car. But I can still make out Sky’s big smile, as she stares out the window and towards the crowds of people.

“So Kalia knows now,” Sky says bluntly now.

“Yeah, I don’t know how she took the news though. She seemed pretty happy for me back then at the gig. I guess we’ll just have to see whether she talks to me anymore,” I give a shrug of the shoulders. I’ve decided to try not let Kalia or haters get in my way.

The screams of the fans outside cut off our conversation.

“Any bets as to what just happened?” I ask Sky. We both chuckle knowing the boys must’ve set off the fans.

We both fall silent looking out the window to watch the fans. I zone out, thinking back to  every perfect moment with Dan today in my head.

“We’re so lucky to have such amazing boyfriends,” Sky breaks the silence.

“I know,” I agree, biting my lower lip to suppress a smile.

30 minutes later we hear a knock on the car door, and the boys pile in.

“Sorry we’re a bit late. Micky was determined to get photos with everyone who stayed for us,” Greg explains as he hops beside me in the back seat. Micky, who has taken the driver’s seat, shrugs and apologizes to us.

“Aww, Mick, that’s so sweet of you!” Sky says, leaning over to give him a small kiss on the cheek.

I feel Dan’s strong arms slip behind my seat, and they wrap around me as soon as he takes the seat next to me. He pulls me close, letting me rest my head on his shoulder.

“I missed you,” he gently combs his fingers through my hair.

“I missed you too,” I giggle.

“Oh gosh! All you lovebirds! Micky hurry up and drive!” Greg teases us.

We all share a laugh, as we start heading back home.

The car fills with silence most of the trip, everyone being too tired to crack jokes as we usually do. Dan continues to stroke my hair lovingly as I listen to his steady heartbeat against my ear, quickly drifting to sleep in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Feedback much appreciated! x