Chapter 25

A/N: You guys are insane! Thankyou so much for the ridiculous ammount of comments and votes! You guys got us 100 votes in less a day! 

Just some dedications to some lovely readers we have.

Firstly to @District3_fan_x for spreading our fanfic around on twitter! Thankyou so much! x

And next for these lovely people: Ibti_D3, 1DevineJanoskians, 1Dlover2511, MissHoranette for going through and liking every single chapter of our fanfic! Yes we noticed(;

Enjoy this next chapter!! (Also to those reading on the computer, there are 3 parts, please don't forget! The chapter is not cut off! haha(: ) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand in shock for a moment letting what had just happened sink in.

Part of me trembled in fear at what she could do. The other part of me felt angry and heated with hatred. 

"Don't lose to her Mia." I whisper to myself. 

Pulling myself together I regather my thoughts and walk over to where Kalia and the boys were huddled up.

"Oh hey! There you are, are you feeling okay?" Dan asks worriedly grabbing onto my hand.

I shoot Kalia a look.

"Kalia told us you were sick?" Dan asks rubbing my back. 

I glance at Kalia as she gives me a bitchy look.

"Um yeah," I fake "I'm okay now though"

"Good."

A few awkward moments of silence passes us before Greg suggests that we head back home. 

After dropping the bitch off, Dan drives me back home. 

"Thanks for today Mia" Greg says over her shoulder, "I think she's warming up to me."

If only he knew...

"Greg," I say trailing off. How do I put this into words?

"Yes my best friend?"

Guilt slaps me in the face. 

"Never mind."

"Okay" he says completely clueless. 

What do I do...

A few minutes later we arrive at my place.

"Bye Mi-" Dan begins before I cut him off by planting my lips onto his. 

I kiss him deeply with every ounce of anger I had built up. He kisses me back for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Woah" he comments completely breathless.

"Sorry" I sigh equally as breathless.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned. He tilts my head up so that he could locks his eyes with mine.

"I..." I start, unable to finish. I study his beautiful face, his chocolate brown eyes, his sandy brown hair, his moist lips...

I pull away from his grasp. I'm not going to lose this boy to Kalia.

"I better go" I whisper before opening the car door. 

"Mia?" Dan's voice calls behind me.

Before he could get out of the car I run into my house and lock myself inside. 

The tears flow uncontrollably for about 2 minutes before I realise that Dan's probably worried as hell so I whip out my phone and send him a quick text.