Chapter 35

A/N: We really can't thank you guys enough! Who are you crazy people who read our terribly written fanfic? We're on freaking 50,000 reads! That's like bigger than the size of some cities here in New Zealand! Crazy stuff!

We're actually blown away by the amount of support you guys give us, so thank you thank you thank you!

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter! ;)

Much love,

Emily and Rachel

Xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud knock comes from my bedroom window, jolting me up from my deep sleep.

What in the world?

I find myself holding my breath, as I lay still and silent in bed and darkness, waiting to see whether the noise will come again.

And sure enough, it does.

I try to not freak myself out, deciding to go back to sleep- but I see my phone flash beside me- filling the whole room with light.

Squinting my eyes, I reach over to grab it.

'1 new message from Dan ;)' flashes upon the screen, suddenly making me feel all warm inside.

'Open the front door please ;) x' it reads.

I find myself raising my eyebrows in confusion, but a smile also appears on my face.

What is he up to? It's midnight!

I slide out of bed and head towards the front door to open it.

I'm greeted by the sight of Dan with a huge grin on his face. He steps in the house before closing the door behind him to keep out the cold.

"So it was you outside my window?" I say in realisation.

"Well actually, I tried to do the whole cliché movie thing by throwing stones at your window, but you didn't cooperate by going to the window and checking," Dan smirks.

I whack him in the arm. "Doing that at midnight isn't the brightest of ideas Dan, you scared the crap out of me!" I pout.

He laughs light heartedly and pulls me in for a tight hug. "Aww, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to,"

He nuzzles his face into my neck, his breath tickling me before trailing chaste kisses up my neck and towards my jawline, sending sparks through my whole body.

His lips linger inches away from my own, and he watches me intensely, raising his eyebrows, he sniggers.

"I say you owe me a kiss," I smile innocently at him.

"Yeah? And why's that?"

"Because I don't like you very much right now after you almost scared me to death!" I whine like a little child.

"Fine," he smiles, before crashing his soft warm lips against mine.

I kiss back eagerly- I don't think I'll ever get tired of Dan's kisses.

"So why are you here in the middle of the night anyway?" I ask curiously as we pull away.

"For our one month date! Happy one month Mia," he smiles.

My heart flutters briefly and a smile forms on my lips- he remembered!

"Happy one month Dan," I say, almost whispering as I pull him in for another hug.