Chapter 13

A/N Sorry these chapter took so long! I keep forgetting to upload. I'm going to upload all 5 chapters now! so enjoy(: Comment, vote, fan, thankyou me and Em really appreciate it! x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm woken up by a beam of sunlight shining through the window. So on the day I decide to sleep in, Mother Nature decides to give me good sunny weather?!

I roll over to take a glance across the room at Sky.

Still fast asleep, with a big smile across her face,bet she's dreaming of Micky.

Sitting up on my bed, I drown myself in thought, replaying yesterday's events over and over, it was perfect.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Slightly annoyed that my phone interrupts my little daydream, I reach over for it.

Sky rolls over, moaning once again about my phone disturbing her sleep.

"Oh come on! It's time to get outta bed anyway!" I tell her.

She throws the covers over her head, rolling over, and her back facing me.

Iopen up the text message, from Kalia:

Hey Mia! We haven't caught up in a while! I'm itching to update my closet! Bring Sky too..Wanna meet her Xx

I reply quickly.

Ohh! Yes, keen! Our normal mall at 11? Gotta show Sky the place ;) Xx

Kalia and I always shop at the same mall, and how we just need to show Sky how amazing the place is.

I chuck my pillow across the room; it hits Sky in the head. Yes! Bullseye!

"Fuck off Mia! Let me sleep!" she groans at me.

"Woah woah, okay, no need to get cranky. 15 more minutes max. We're going shopping with Kalia in a bit."

I walk out the room and into the kitchen. I make a quick breakfast for the two of us.

I finish eating and sit down with a cup of hot coffee, staring outside at the unusually sunny winter sky.

I take occasional looks at the time on my phone. Sky will have to wake up soon...anytime now.

My phone vibrates in my hand. I open it expecting a reply from Kalia. Instead, my heart skips a beat seeing Dan's name flash on the screen.

Morning love! Hope you had a good night's sleep! I sure did, was dreaming of you :) x

I catch myself beaming from ear to ear. Oh Dan!

Good morning! Had a good sleep, yeah. Didn't dream of you though...sorry? Forgive me? >.< xx

His reply comes fast:

What if I don't forgive you? How are you gonna make it up to me? :) x

I text back,

How about you forgive me and I'll forgive you for making me fall that time at ice skating? Still haven't forgiven you for that! So fair deal, I'd say x

I was going to use that as an excuse see my beautiful girlfriend again, guess I'm going without an excuse now...Youfreetoday Mia? :)

I let out some little giggle from reading his text. Suddenly I feel someone breaking over my shoulder, making me jump. I turn around to see Sky looking at me with raised eyebrows- it's her new profound way of asking me whether it's to do with Dan.