54

Lauren's pov

Right now we are in an interview, it's been going pretty well, they've been asking about our music, when there is going to be more music, if another tour is going to happen soon, you know all that stuff.

"Camila, some songs of yours are going around, songs of just you...are you considering going solo?" He asked, we all sigh.

"No, I have never considered going solo, those were just some songs I wrote and recorded for fun I never thought of publishing them" Camz said, I smile softly as she took my hand.

"Why did you write alone and not with the girls?" He asked, she shrugs

"Sometimes it's just nice to write all of your own feelings down and into a song, it's a way I get everything I need to get out and it's onto paper and not onto someone I care about, it helps me with my emotions and sometimes even understand what I'm feeling" she said, he nods.

"Do you girls write alone? Is this a thing that you all do?" He asked, I nod.

"I do, I do it for the same reasons camila does, it helps me get out emotions I don't want to talk to someone about" I say, he nods.

"We don't, but we completely understand why camila and Lauren do, we respect that" ally said, they agree.

We talk about other things going on and what we are planning to do, we did a q and a it was really fun but some of the questions were a little boring if you ask me.

After the interview we all go and get some food, we talk about whatever it is we wanted too, we also went shopping and saw a movie, we hung out for a while.

Soon camila and I go home, we play with Cleo, watch some tv, cuddled and talked. Camila and I are lead in bed, we were talking about music as she was I had my head on her chest, i out my hand on her bare stomach and rub it with my thumb, I then push my hand into her sleeping shorts.

"Babe" she squeals, I smile and rub her Softly

"You were saying" I say, she smiles and keeps talking, soon her breath got all shaking and she started losing it.

"I'm going to come" she said, I giggle and kiss her

"That sounds like a good song" I say, she chuckles and it turns into moans

When she came I lick my fingers clean and she watches me with her mouth hung open, I smile at her and she smiles back.

"That's hot" she said, I giggle and cuddle her

"I'm tired" she said, I nod

"Go to sleep" I say, she nods and she soon fell asleep as did I.