22

Camilas pov

We all have just finished packing our stuff, people take them from us and put them in the car.

We all say good bye to the boys, saying we'll see them soon, them promising it telling us how great we were and are and are going to be.

Getting in the car we all talk about how much we are going to miss preforming with one direction, but also how much we have missed home.

I was cuddled into Lauren's side, Normani was cuddled into dinahs and all was sat on the end.

"We need to find ally someone" i chuckle, Dinah and mani did as well, ally blushed and Lauren smiles at her making me frown.

"Okay! The hell is going on? You two have been spending a lot of alone time together, you are hugging a lot now...Lauren" I say, only half jokingly. Ally's straight, Lauren loves me, I trust Lauren but there is definitely something she's hiding from me.

"Calm babe, there's just some things I know that you don't" she said pulling me back into her side.

"What?" I ask, she shrugged

"Alz will tell you when she's ready" she mumbled into the side of my head and kissed my cheek, i huff and eye ally suspiciously as Dinah and mani were giggling about something between them.

Soon we were boarding our plane, Lauren and I together, ally with one of our bodyguards and Dinah and mani together.

I cuddle Lauren and she runs her hand through my hair, the other rubbing my side. We talk and napped through the plane ride back home to Miami. When we got off the first stop was Lauren's home, we said goodbye to everyone hugging them and saying we will see them soon. We walked in and everyone came running and hugging us, we went to the living room talking about everything leaving our bags at the door.

We ate, watched movies, got all caught up with the family gossip and finally got upstairs and I collapsed on the bed.

Lauren put all of our stuff away the dirty clothes in the laundry pill that's still grossly in our room, the clean in the wardrobe. Lauren finally came over after putting the bags and suitcases away, she lays on top of me and I play with her hair. 

"So good to be home" she mumbled into my chest, I nod

"Yeh, I missed everyone" I say, she nods

"It was a fun few months though" she said looking at me, I smile nodding

"Very" I whisper and kiss her forehead

"You look adorable" I say, she chuckles and kisses my neck

"You always look adorable" she said, I smile wide and she puts her hands on my cheeks rubbing them with her thumbs.

"Now...do you want to sleep or me to do you?" She asked with a smirk, I laugh and shook my head at her behaviour, she looked so cute and innocent, said it so innocently.

"How about we go take a bath, watch a movie cuddle...and I'll think about the last bit" I said, she smiles nodding and we go to the bathroom. Cuddling  and kissing while standing up, as we waited for the bath to fill up. When it did we got in cuddling, bubbles around us as we relaxed into the body of hot water.

After a while we got out, got dried and dressed into some comfortable clothing, got into bed Lauren put a movie on and we cuddled.

About half way through the movie I look over to see Lauren passed out, arms around me hair in a messy bun and a tiny bit of drool on her chin. I giggle kissing the drool free side of her mouth, I cuddle into her some more turning off the movie as well as the bed side lamp.

"I love you Lolo" I mumble, Lauren muttered in her sleep flinging her leg over me, I snicker and close my eyes falling asleep with her.