35

Camilas pov

I get woken up by Lauren, I whine hiding in her chest and she rubs my back.

"Come on baby, wake up" Lauren said, I shook my head

"No mama" I say, that's when she realised I was in my headspace

"Come on Camz, we can go get some breakfast, let's go get ready" Lauren said, she picks me up and walks me to the bathroom.

We have a shower, Lauren then washes my face and brushes me teeth. Lauren takes me to the bed laying me down, she dries me off and then puts some clothes on me.

A skirt
A t-shirt tucked into the skirt
A pair of converse

Lauren pulls me up, she grabs everything we will need and then takes my hand, she walks us to the girls rooms.

They all came to get some food, we went to a restaurant near the place we were staying.

I got pancakes, Lauren fed me and herself. I was cuddled into her side as she was feeding me, when I got full I hide my face in her shoulder.

"Babe" she sighed, she pulls my head back and grabbed a napkin whipping my mouth.

"Are you done?" She asked, I nod and hide back into her shoulder.

Lauren finishes her food as she talked to the others, I was slowly falling back to sleep against Lauren's shoulder, until she nudged me to stop me from falling asleep.

When everyone was done eating we left, we went back to the hotel we all went back to mine and Lauren's room.

Lauren sat me on the bed but I got off onto the floor, I go under the bed and got my toy bag. I get a few and start to play, the other told about some random stuff as I was in my own world, playing make belief with my toys.

I put my toys away and got a book, I get up and sit on the bed next to lauren, I pass it to her and cuddle her side.

"Mama, read" I say, she nods

The other talk Quietly as Lauren read to me, soon I feel asleep in Lauren's arms as she softly read to me.

I wake up, I was wrapped in my fluffy Blanket, my head on the pillows and teddy in my arms. I see Lauren and the girls talking quietly, laughing about something but not being too loud.

"Mama" I say, they all look at me. Lauren got up and sat next to me, she plays with my hair.

"Yes?" She asked

"Paci" I say, she nods and gets up going into a bag, she came back and pressed it to my lips, I part my lips and take it into my mouth.

"You okay?" She asked, I nod and she rubs my back

"Good" she said, I nod smiling at her she smiles back

I talk with the girls for a while with Lauren, they soon left to their rooms. Lauren and I played for a while, we watched a few movies and shows, she read to me, we coloured.

Soon it was time to sleep, I was cuddled into her side, paci resting in my mouth, wrapped up in my fluffy blanket, teddy in my arms and me in Lauren's arms, she had the blanket over her and was holding me close.

"Night mama, i love you" I mumble behind my pacifier, she placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Night baby, I love you too" she said, I relax a little more and slowly fall asleep.

Hi guys, I'll be putting a song up top that I listened too while writing the chapter, or just a song I like to listen to in general. I hope you don't mind that, I thought it would be nice. Tell me what you think about the chapter, thank you for reading.

Vote
Comment
Follow me??