26

Camilas pov

Lauren, clara and I all still have awkward tension after what she walked in on a few days ago, right now we were having dinner everyone could tell the awkwardness between Carla, Lauren and I but we wouldn't say why.

After dinner Lauren and I go to our room, I sit on the bed as she was getting dressed throwing her clothes everywhere as she put clean ones on.

"Babe, maybe we should move out" I say, she looks at me walking towards me on the bed as she pulls a shirt over her head, I laugh as she almost tripped over a shoe kicking it grunting and mumbling.

"Why?" She asked, I open my arms and lay back she goes on top of me cuddling me.

"Well, you know...it's awkward now, we can't really do anything private here, it's just a part of growing up" I say, she sighed.

"I know but I don't wanna" she said, I nod softly

"Also we have the band going on, I think a house just isn't for right now, plus the awkward shit will pass by sooner or later" she said, I sigh but nod.

"Okay, I mean I'm just saying" I mumble, she nods kissing my cheek

"Maybe later on, just not right now we only got back not too long ago" she said, I nod and she rubs my sides.

"Okay, it's just a suggestion we can talk about it later on babe, I'm just saying just to know what you think about it" I say, she nods kissing my neck.

"I'm thinking, you put a pillow over your mouth and we lock the door this time" she mumbled against my neck, I laugh as it tickled and push her away.

"I think not" I smile, she pouts but nods

"Okay, just a suggestion" she winks, I chuckle and pull her back down and cuddle her

"See Lolo, if we had our own place, we wouldn't need to lock the door and use a pillow...maybe I wouldn't say no as much" I say, she smiles.

"Now I'm coming around to the idea" she said jokingly, I smile knowing she didnt really want to leave her home.

"Camz, I know you think the awkward shit going on it's too much, I know you want to leave for more privacy and not just sex, I know all that I have for a while. I'm just not ready, also who knows when we will be on tour again, my love...soon we will leave just not right now, sooner rather than later 100% just not now" she said, I smile nodding.

"I don't care when, I was just saying. I don't care when we leave, I don't...I was just saying, don't stress about it, I'm fine and comfortable here, I'll be comfortable and fine wherever I am with you" I say, she smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I love you" Lauren said, I smile and kiss her

"I love you two" I say, she pushes her hands through my hair, I smile as she looks at me lovingly, I did back.

"Sooner or later we will be in our own home...married with a family" she said, I smile and look away.

"It sounds nice, but I said lo, I still want to be a kid with you" I say, she nods

"Sooner or later" she said, I pull her down and cuddle her

"Yeh, it sounds nice....one day" I mumble, she nods

"One day" she said, I nod and pull the blanket over is, she sticks her head in my neck and I play with her hair.

"Take a nap with me" Lauren said, I nod holding her closer if possible

"Okay, I'm sleepy too" I say, she pecks my neck and we slowly fall asleep.