58

Camilas pov

We are doing a random pop up show at a mall, the mall was packed with our screaming fans. We were singing all of our songs because we will not be preforming for a while, so this is an extra long show with a Q and A, we talk to our fans for a while and sing all the songs we have, even some unreleased songs.

I was dancing with Lauren as I was singing

"I want a baby!" I sing instead of the actual lyric, Lauren rolls her eyes with a smile as the fans scream.

"Give me a baby!" I also sing, she wraps her arm around my waist and whispers in my ear

"We talked about this" I smile and nod

"I still want a baby" I whisper as Dinah was now singing, she nods

"In the future" she said, I nod and she pecks my lips

We are now talking to our fans

"Camila, are you and Lauren trying for a baby?" A fan asked

"No!" Lauren said, I pout

"In the future we will but not now, we are way to young and I'm not ready" Lauren said, I pout even more and kick my feet.

"But Lolo I want a baby!" I whine in my baby voice

"You are the baby! And we have a dog!" Lauren said, the fans giggle at our little argument and I huff and cross my arms.

We talk with the fans a little more, we then leave the stage and go get changed for the meet and greet we have planned.

Lauren's pov

Camz and I were getting dressed in the bathroom, she gets on her knees in front of me and I go wide eyed.

"Camz! Our friends are out there" I whisper, she smiles and undoes my jeans

"Then be quiet" she said, I look at the locked door

"Okay" I mumble, she smiles and starts to give me a blow job

I gulp as I was getting close and camila knew, she smiles and I push her head a little more down, then the door knocked.

"You two ready?" Ally asked, i sigh

"Almost!" I say a little breathy

"Okay, we have 5 minutes" Ally said

"Okay! Be out in a second" I say, she then leaves after a quick 'okay' I look down at camila and smile.

I grab the sink and put a hand over my own mouth as I come down her throat, she gets up and carries on getting ready like nothing happened, I do my pants up and put my shirt on.

We walk out and go to the meet and greet, we meet so many lovely fans we talk with them for a while and take a few pictures.

After the meet and greet we all go get something to eat and then home, camila and I play with Cleo, watch some tv and then go to bed.