56

Camilas pov

We were at an award show, we walk in the paparazzi taking photos of us, we go to the red carpet getting some more photos done but this professionally.

We find out seats and sit down taking for a bit until the show started, I was holding Lauren hand listening.

Soon our names were called, we get our award and wait for it to finish we win 3 awards and then go to the red carpet again.

We get out photos taken with the awards and then go to the after party. At the after party we were drinking, dancing to the music playing, we were talking to the other celebrities here, we were just having a good time.

I go to Lauren and kiss her, she kisses me back i smile pulling back and she smiles too.

"I love you" I say, she smiles wider

"I love you too" she said, I kiss her again and she holds me close kiss me back

After a bit of kissing I pull her to dance, we were dancing with everyone, the girls dancing with us too and some other celebrities.

It was really fun, we stayed there for a while before we had to leave. When we leave I was holding Lauren's hand, as the bodyguard were walking us to the car the paparazzi were taking photos of us all in our drunken state, as we were trying to hide from the flashes that were blinding us.

I get into the car and then Lauren does, she smiles cuddling me and I cuddle her back.

We get back to our house, we say goodbye to the girls and driver and bodyguard, we go in and Lauren goes and plays with Cleo as I lay on the couch.

After a while Lauren laid on top of me, i smile and she kisses my cheek then neck, I smile and rub her back and slowly fall asleep with Lauren attacking my neck, Cleo curls up but our feet and also falls asleep with me.