29

Lauren's pov

Camila and I were out on a little date, we went to a restaurant having a nice meal, we then went to see a movie, now we are taking a walk along the beach, hand in hand.

"Lo" Camz said, I nod looking at her

"Yes?" I ask, she looks at me

"How do you feel about everyone talking about us? I don't mean like, the band, I mean us, our relationship, them making assumptions about us" she said, I sigh.

"I don't like it, they say things that are not true, they shouldn't really talk about it, it's ours I've said many of times, so have you, that we don't want to talk about our relationship, that we want it to be private but they don't listen, they keep making assumptions, incorrect assumptions, it kind of irritates me" I said, Camila nods softly.

"Yeh" She whisper, I look at her

"How do you feel about it?" I say, she shrugs

"I don't know...annoying because they don't listen to our wishes, but I mean we can't really control them they are doing their jobs, they're gossip blogs, interviews are meant to get stuff out of people, these type of celebrity news people, they're meant to talk about what's going on with celebs. They're all just doing their jobs, so are we, I think they get told what topics to talk about, they get paid and they're just doing as they're told..the people in charge of that, the topics spoken about, they just want reads, they want views..they know what gets them that, us. So, it is annoying, but they're just trying to do their jobs, I know what's real, what's not, it's our relationship and I know that you love me, I know that I love you..I know you would never do me wrong, I know I'll ever do you wrong, that's what's important, that we know" she said, I smile nodding.

"I love how you see the good in everything, you make everything so positive, I love that about you" I say, I pull her closer by her hand and then wrap my arm around her shoulders, I press a kiss to her cheek and she smiles.

"It's the truth though" she said, I nod

"I know babe, but there are so many other things they could talk about that would grab people's attention, I just don't understand why us, the only few people who don't want attention on their relationship" I say, she nods.

"I understand that, but if not us then it would be other people who don't want this to happen to them. No one wants to know stuff that would be talked about openly by the person, they want to know secrets, what goes on behind the sense, when the cameras are off, you know" Camila said, I nod softly.

"I know babe, want to go home? You seem cold" i say feeling her shiver, she nods softly and we go home.

We are now cuddled up in bed after talking to my family for a while, camila cuddling my side and me holding her close.

"I'm going sleep" she whispers, I nod kissing her head

"Okay, goodnight baby" I say, she smiles

"Night mama" she said, I giggle and kiss her cheek she falls asleep.

I pull the blanket around her more, tucking her in I then get comfortable myself, I close my eyes and fall asleep with camila.