24

Lauren's pov

I wake up and see camila still asleep, I smile kissing her chest and rub her sides. It took me a few days to get over that interview because it was all over the internet, now it's been a week and it's blown over and off of my mind.

"Baby" I whisper in camilas ear, she whines and pulls me back down, I laugh and see she's sweating and frown. She was in joggers and a long sleeved top though, it was pretty hot.

"Camz, come on take off these, you're sweating" I whisper, she pushes my hands away from her top.

"No sex, too tired" she said, I chuckle

"Okay, but take these off" I say, she whines rolling over.

"Camz, I'm not trying anything...you're sweating babe" I say, she mumbled some inaudible things and I sigh and just lay down wrapping my arms around her. She moves backwards into me and takes my hand, I was the big spoon as she positioned herself to be the little.

"Baby" I say, she didn't respond that's when I knew she was still asleep, I sigh and place my head on her back pulling her closer.

The bedroom door opens after a while and I look at my mom smiling, she smiles back.

"Good morning, food is on the table when you're ready" mom said, I smile

"Thank you, I just got to attempt to wake this one up now" I say, mom chuckles nodding leaving closing the door.

"Camz, foods done" I say shaking, she whines loudly pushing me away

"Camila! Wake up!" I say raising my voice, not mad or anything just to attempt to wake her up.

"Go away!" She whines, I sigh and pick her up I walk to the bathroom and splash cold water on her face, she gaps and wakes up.

"Lolo!" She whines, I dry her face and kiss her forward.

"Foods ready" I say, she shook her head

"Not hungry" she mumbled cuddling me as she as now on her feet

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask, she shrugs

"Don't feel too good" she mumbled, I frown and look at her. She did seem paler than usual, the over sleeping not waking up, the feeling cold but sweating.

"How bad?" I ask, she shrugs

"I just want to stay in bed, please" she said, I nod softly

"Go get comfy, I'm going to eat. If you skip breakfast promise me you'll eat lunch?" I ask, she sighed

"We'll see" she said, I stop her from going to the bedroom and give her a look.

"I promise, I'll be fine after a bit more sleep" she said, I nod softly.

Boy was she wrong.

It was now a little later, camila had slept for an extra hour and woke up terrible. She threw up, she had a high fever, she was as white as casper the ghost, a snotty nose and too top it off, she was in her headspace and whining.

"Mama! Mama! I feel bad!" She whines on the couch, I nod whipping her running nose.

"I know baby, just relax okay!" I say, she huffed and cuddled me. She was freezing yet sweating, mom called the doctor around to come see what's wrong with her, he'll be here in an hour.

"Blankie?" She asked, I look at my mom who nods softly.

I wrap the blanket around camila and she cuddles me more as she already had her teddy between us, I hold her close and kiss her cheek and whip her nose again.

"You're so gross" I mumble to myself as she blew it, I got up and threw the tissue in the bin and got a new one. I got back and camila was lead down, I get behind her and hold her close.

Soon the doctor got here, he did all the doctor-y stuff on camila, he then said she just had the flu and it should be gone in a week or two.

I look after camila all day, she fell deeper and deeper into her headspace. The only thing i could get her to have was, one piece of toast and a few bottles of milk.

Right now we were in bed, it was 2am and camila couldn't fall asleep, crying and whining about how she didn't feel good. She had the right too, she was terrible, coughing (no not Corona) sneezing, over heating but cold at the same time (I promise not Corona) I let her cry and whine to me about it until early morning.

"Here baby, last bottle then bed okay" I whisper, she nods softly, she was only in a pull up and vest, she had her fluffy blanket and teddy though.

I let her cuddle me and drink her bottle, when it was half gone I hold her close and after half hour she was finally asleep.

I sigh in relief and turn the lamp off, I hold camila close and let her reposition herself in her sleep and feel asleep myself finally.