23

Lauren's pov

The girls and I have just got to our interview, we were waiting to go on and camila was cuddling me standing up.

"Lo, do you think that when we are turned around the stuff behind us disappears?" Camila asked, we all laughing.

"Uhh...no" I say, she nods

"Do you think the person in the mirror is us from a different universe?" She asked, I smile lightly

"What have you been watching?" I ask, she shrugs

"Just some YouTube videos" Camz said, I nod softly and kiss her head

We were told to go into the studio where we were going to do our radio interview. We enter all sitting down, camila holding my hand under the table as we all talked about everything.

"So, Lauren camila, you two are in a relationship" the guy said, I look up from playing with camilas hand.

"We actually would like to keep our private lives private, so, our relationship status would be that" I say, he nods chuckling.

"Yes, but we all know you are, the way you act with each other, you've been caught kissing for god sake!" He said, I frown at him being rude, I didn't know if it was intentional or not but he was being rude.

"Well, yes, but I don't want to confirm or deny it, even if we have kissed in front of people, it doesn't matter...I just..I don't want to you know" I mumble giving up on talking as he just looked amused.

"It's fine kiddo, you're gay who cares, you're in a relationship with camila, no one cares! Just admit" he said laughing, I blush looking away.

"If you want to kiss on stage, hold hands everywhere, cuddle, have sex anything! No one cares! If fact it's great! Fans love it, media love it! I don't see why you don't just walk around claiming her as yours" he said, I frown.

"I'm not going it claim her, she's not an object...maybe she is my girlfriend but I don't need to walk around telling everyone. If we do kiss, cuddle, have sex, it's none of your business, I don't care if people love our relationship it's ours...we don't need to express our love in front of everyone, it's our thing, it's private people like you need to learn what they word means" I say, camila holds my hand tighter and rubs her thumb across my knuckles trying to calm me down.

"Ohh! She's feisty! That brings me onto my next thing! Lauren you were caught punching a guy in a club who tried to dance with camila!" He said, I sigh shaking my head staying silent.

"Uh, could you be more respectful please?" Ally asked, he laughs and looks at me.

"Come on! Talk about it! You're the badass of the group" he said, I stay silent and look at camila and mine hands under the table, I play with her fingers and she sighed.

"Let's leave" Camila said, I look at her and get up grabbing our stuff

"You can't leave! We are in the middle of a recording" he said, the others got up as well

"Record it with someone else" I say, we leave and go back home.

The others were over mine and camilas house in our room, I was lead down with my head on camilas lap as she was playing with my hair, they were all talking as I was staying silent.

"Babe...you okay?" Camila asked, I nod softly grabbing her hand that was draped over my one shoulder, I kiss that hand.

"Yeh, that interviewer just pissed me off" I say, she nods

"It's okay, we are not there anymore...we will never be there again" Camila said, I nod softly and cuddle into her.

"We'll leave you two be, seems like Lauren just needs you time" Normani said, I nod softly and they leave saying good night and stuff.

I hold camila close and she lays down with me, I had my head on her chest and she was rubbing my back and sides.

"Hey" she whispers, I don't look at her. When she forced me to look at her she saw the tears on my cheeks, she frowns whipping them.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked, i shook my head hiding back into her chest staying silent.

"Please tell me" she said, I sigh

"He just made me feel like shit" I mumble, she frowns

"How?" She asked, i shrug

"Just...how he kept pushing me to admit we are together, I mean...I get it I kiss you in front of everyone, I hold her in front of everyone...I just feel like I shouldn't have to say 'yes she's my girlfriend' it's obvious and-I don't know, I know it's stupid. He just laughed at me...he pushed my thoughts to the side, he didn't even think of what he was doing was making me feel bad or stupid, he just kept pushing for me to talk about things I didn't want to talk about...and I don't want to not call you my girlfriend to everyone because I'm ashamed Camz, it's because I want it to be our thing, I want it to be ours and not the worlds, he didnt even think of that he just kept going, even when I said I didn't want to say it that I wanted it to be private. Then he was trying to force me to talk about the time at the club, even when I stayed silent he just kept going...then he tired to make us stay when we were leaving...he was just an asshole" I say, she sighed lifting my head up again.

"I'm sorry" she whispers, I shake my head

"I'm just being stupid" I mumble whipping my face

"You're not baby, you're not. You're just trying to protect your privacy and that's okay, you're allowed to do that. I know you're not confirming us because you're ashamed I know you want this to be an us thing, that's okay I'm okay with that, I promise baby if you ever tell me that someone is making you feel like this, it be an interviewer, a fan fuck it, if it was a friend of family member. I promise we can leave right away, if they don't listen when we say to stop, we will leave and ever seem them again until you want too, okay?" She asked, I nod hiding in her neck.

"I just want sleep" I mumble, she nods pulling my jeans off, she then pulls hers off and our shirts and bras.

"Underwear too?" She asked, I nod and she pulls them off and we cuddle as she pulls the blanket over us.

"Night baby, I love you so much" she said kissing my head

"I love you too Camz" I mumble, she rubs my back and I slowly fall asleep on her.